wow for Topeka

This girl is amazing. I have been following her actually for a few years because she seemed tgtbt. Her pics are fake i found out but THEY ARE MORE AMAZING than what you see.I thought I could get away with just touching for $50 but when I found how wet she was, I had to tasted her. HAD TO! it was so beautiful. While she didnt do the cg request for just the $1 donation, she did everything but.She came, I saw the crystal white liquid running down her lips after I finished.
I have no idea who you are talking about since your information is very limited. Posts in the Independent Review section are done using the "form" you can access at the top of the page. "Free form" texts are not a review, but could just be posted in the Coed Discussion section if you aren't intending to submit a review. In general, it sounds like you are talking about a massage parlor which has a totally different Review area. Eventually, you will figure it all out.
sorry dude
sorry dude Originally Posted by Topekadude
Can you believe it, this guy is a serious head case and sent me a threatening PM for being critical of his poorly written "review". Grow up!
Can you believe it, this guy is a serious head case and sent me a threatening PM for being critical of his poorly written "review". Grow up! Originally Posted by ez2plz
Ez I have your back, but if he is packing heat, then I am switching allegiance and agreeing with him!
Moved to Coed Discussions as this is not a review - fritz
Thanks DS, I may need some professional assistance here if your business card reads "Have Gun, Will Travel" for those of you that remember the old Richard Boone Western series from the black & white TV days. And additional thanks to Super Moderator Fritz.
Thanks for the assist Fritz.