It's The Weekend BABY!

• Kieva
  • 06-25-2021, 08:25 AM
I'll be at my place just chilling out and relaxing. Who out there will be doing some hanging out of their own?
You tell us this every day. It's not like we don't already know your daily chill schedule and weather report.
You tell us this every day. It's not like we don't already know your daily chill schedule and weather report. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Yes, She really isn't very imaginative with her threADs is she?

Maybe if we make fun of her a bit on this threAD we can break her previous record of replies which I think is 8, most of her daily weather reports don't get a single reply. lol
Yes, She really isn't very imaginative with her threADs is she?

Maybe if we make fun of her a bit on this threAD we can break her previous record of replies which I think is 8, most of her daily weather reports don't get a single reply. lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
I think she went to the same marketing school as Sherry
  • Kieva
  • 06-27-2021, 11:00 AM
Some of these guys sound like women. SMH LOL
What's strange is this. Providers are not allowed to advertise so I mention the weather just for kicks. This is only intended for the girls that replied negatively. LOL

ntxguy
GaGambler
Admiral Giggle
I read her weekend comment as simply a “hey guys, hit me up” type comment. Which, from reading her reviews, would not be a bad idea sometime.
  • BLM69
  • 06-28-2021, 09:31 AM
I think she went to the same marketing school as Sherry Originally Posted by ntxguy
Ouch! All she needs now is to ask who's up for some gummy action, I thought the simp site with the hoes gag order was the best? They know where the real action is......
Ouch! All she needs now is to ask who's up for some gummy action, I thought the simp site with the hoes gag order was the best? They know where the real action is...... Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol!! Be careful or we both will get bombarded with pm's from sherry
  • BLM69
  • 06-29-2021, 02:59 PM
Lol!! Be careful or we both will get bombarded with pm's from sherry Originally Posted by ntxguy
I cut those off about a year back, once I've learned about the ladies lounge thread she started about me, Mr Nice Guy goes out the window and PM's with ROS stopped coming.
I cut those off about a year back, once I've learned about the ladies lounge thread she started about me, Mr Nice Guy goes out the window and PM's with ROS stopped coming. Originally Posted by BLM69
I got those from her too with the ROS attached. When I asked her what her mandle was so I could forward it along with her PM's to a mod she quit.