Random Encounters. Oldie but goodie.

I was up late night on family vacay and ran across a handsome lonely gentlemen ,and well,I decided to put my work panties on for a night. Or should I say, take them off.
By far the most exhilarating PSE experience I've given in a long time.Hot, sweaty,wet and tasty. Just due to the fact that it was the most adventurous I've been in a while in this hobby.

No exchange of numbers afterwards,just a goodbye kiss. No hassling the price, though time absolutely went over and the clean up was more fun than the game. Oh and no references were even considered.

DONT YOU MISS IT?

Pre covid, pre-law and pre-hassle was the best of this hobby, I must say.

“It's not everyday you find the crazy that fits yours, so when you do, tie it to the bed and take it. That's the only sane thing to do.”

― Alexa Riley
Well, OK … not only you … but good on you! Nice story … let me know when a gentle, affectionate, low key, slow paced fantasy comes available. Suitable for an old(er) sort of partner.

Nice to know you are out there … spreading joy to the world … so to speak.
Well, OK … not only you … but good on you! Nice story … let me know when a gentle, affectionate, low key, slow paced fantasy comes available. Suitable for an old(er) sort of partner.

Nice to know you are out there … spreading joy to the world … so to speak. Originally Posted by dodger
I gotcha