I'm Back

For those who have emailed me/PMed me and/or called me in the last 10 days, sorry that I haven't responded, but I had to go back home to Texas because of a death in my family and another family member suffered a stroke.

Please accept my apologies, if not and you're still ticked at me....that's on you.

Please do not respond to this thread if you're going to tell me you're sorry for my loss. No offense, but I heard that way too many times at the funeral/wake. I will appreciate any kind words you give me though.

Its time for me to get back in the swing of things and get my mind off of reality for a while.
Welcome back!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Welcomes back Elena. That's rough to have to deal with so much all at once. Take care of yourself and stay strong.
So what is the proper phrase, go get fucked?
Boomer.......thank you darlin'.

FS......umm..........wow. I'll just keep quiet.
FS,

I'm going to ask. What in the world would make you think its OK to say that to me?

And 3 folks liked it? Nice, real nice.
Good to see you back Elena!
  • teqmn
  • 10-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Your advice and guidance have been missed!
FS Really tasteless and uncalled for reply. Dont plan a second career writing for South Park.
Thank you Kendra and thank you Teq, sweet of you to say. But, from the looks of the people you clicked the like button on FS' post, you might be one of the few. LOL
Oh well, can't please everyone and its just a board on the internet where people who are usually meek can be cruel and tough.

12, it bothered me for about a total of 10 minutes and then I moved on.