Tattoos on providers?

Attachment 226737

How do y'all feel about girls with sleeves? I don't think there's anything hotter. But I don't want to be excluded for it. Let me know because today is the day. Would you not see me if u looked like this?
Maybe it is because I am not from NOLA, but I think visible tattoos are trashy. Where I come from tattoos aren't as accepted as in NOLA, (convicts and punks are the only ones with visible tatts) but well if you are going to spend your whole life in NOLA then you won't face those social stigmas such as people do in other parts of the country.

I think it is a personal choice as long as it makes you happy and you realize what any possible consequences would be (about ability to obtain real life work).....hey go for it.
Don't mind a woman with one or more tattoos but not on chest or sleeves. Not saying I would never see a provider that has sleeves as other factors come into play but I would think twice before I did.
Tattoos are beautiful....
Pass....no thanks.
Not preferred for sure! Couple Small discrete tats ok
I don't mind one or two tats, however when it moves from that to a point where entire body parts are covered, its a no go, just too much and i t does look trashy to a certain (large) part of the population.

Think 10-15 years down the road...

Just don't, I understand that you are quite beautiful, a sleeve will not enhance your appearance.
Professional Body Art is Sexy and Attractive when done tastefully. If the lady is already attractive it can enhance her attractiveness.

Tats don't factor really much for me unless they just come off trashy looking. The pic shown above demonstrates my aforementioned shared thoughts
Otherwise I wouldn't venture if she had a sleeve.

Now I have made exceptions. I remember when Dirty Diana was here she had quite a few tattoos. But she was very attractive and had an attitude and swagger to match them.

I think its cool for a indoor date, but as far as going out or doing dinner dates no. I be more homely.

Very hard nowadays to find providers with no strange piercings, tats, and who don't smoke. But Ill tolerate them, but best believe she won't be my first choice. Tats are tolerable nowadays because so many ladies have them now........but I don't prefer it.

Again if she's not a definitive 9 or 10 facially....I see no need for a sleeve. It ain't onna enhance anything in my opinion.

And the lady in the pic above is ok I guess. But she has Botox in her lip and fake breasts. Way too much fluffing for me.
After about ten minutes into the meeting, I'm looking at, thinking about, and acting upon other things.
Tattoos are beautiful, when they are new and fresh. But once real life starts leaving its marks all over your body, they won't be so beautiful. Think FAR into your future before you take that step.
if you have the body to rock them go ahead........because if you have a smoking body nobody will be worried about tattoos!!! myself i like them
Not a big fan of titty tattoos! It's pretty trashy seeing a tat coming out of a low cut shirt. Breasts are beautiful things. They don't need any help.
Worst of all is some thugs name sprayed across a chest.
If you have to ask the question, you should know that it is an issue with MANY hobbiest. Take note of how often they are mentioned in reviews, seldom as an extra incentive to see a girl. I personally don't like them, but do not judge those that get them. As mentioned, you should think a bit down the road.

Tats don't add anything to the experience for me and can only take from it if done poorly. I work in the graphics industry and fell like I can spot good art from bad? Most is bad, really bad and the better work is border line cartoons!