Would you llike an STD?

Seriously, the worst thing is that someone will call.

http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Femal...r-u-21/8539991
I didn't see yours until after mine but mine is funnier.
I like thin girls and all but thats going a taaaaaad bit too far no?
Why do you believe she has an STD?
yes why?
The bloody shelia doesn't look well. I wouldn't take a chance on her. You can't tell who suffers from STD's, but this one I would avoid at all costs. Besides, I've seen better heads on a mug of beer.
She would make a good chew toy for my dog
I see your point, austrailan hell yun. She does not look well.
I don't think anything in particular can be diagnosed from those pictures, but none of the possibilities are things I'd like to be near, for reasons of drama avoidance as much as reasons of health.
Why would you want to do something like to your dog.
If you're not already a physician it may not be too late for you to enter a medical field. Your uncanny ability to make a diagnosis from a few photos of an apparent stranger may be highly valued in some circles. Then again you "could" just be a judgmental ass whose opinion has no value.
Judge Ye Not Lest You Be
lol.
I like tight n tiny, just not bp.

You guys must look like Bradley Cooper or somethin.
When I travel I stay in the Holiday Inn Express. According to their commercials, it makes me anything I want to be.
My money is on loads of STAFF EDIT BANNED TOPIC - PD, lack of sleep, and fast living. In any event, I recommend a pass on this one (and most of the BackPage beauties). I do have to say she has that early STAFF EDIT BANNED TOPIC - PD glam going.