NETANYAHU SPEAKS TO AMERICA...OBAMA VIDEO CONFERENCES

A brilliant and historic speech delivered forcefully, persuasively, and to great applause from members of both political parties.

Netanyahu has gotten strong support from both sides of Congress - despite Obama's attempts to demonize him.

Netanyahu laid out the threat that Iran represents to us, Israel and the world; something Obama should have been doing these past several years.

http://therightscoop.com/heres-the-u...anyahu-speech/
We should ultimately do what's in OUR best interest.
A brilliant and historic speech delivered forcefully, persuasively, and to great applause from members of both political parties.

Netanyahu has gotten strong support from both sides of Congress - despite Obama's attempts to demonize him.

Netanyahu laid out the threat that Iran represents to us, Israel and the world; something Obama should have been doing these past several years.

http://therightscoop.com/heres-the-u...anyahu-speech/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Brilliant and historic my ass. Bibby comes to our country and shits on our President while advocating that the US should carry Israel's water.....as usual. You should follow the jew lawyer and move to Israel if you're so fucking enamored.
  • shanm
  • 03-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Yeah. You would sooner have the leader of a foregin country dictate to your country exactly what to do and when to do it. How's that for patriotism.
It was a campaign speech. Nothing more. He said nothing.
...while advocating that the US should carry Israel's water... Originally Posted by timpage
Is that what he meant by saying that Israel will act alone against Iran if it has to?
Brilliant and historic my ass. Bibby comes to our country and shits on our President ..... Originally Posted by timpage
.. he is just following the lead of the rest of the World. Obaminable enjoys it.
Yeah. You would sooner have the leader of a foregin country dictate to your country exactly what to do and when to do it. How's that for patriotism. Originally Posted by shanm
I think that is the problem with Obaminable, and his lack of "patriotism"!

As he told the Russians ...

..... "wait until after the elections when I can be more flexible." (a close quote).
It's the speech that our President, my President, should be giving.

Instead, President Obama has adopted this utopian approach that history has already shown is doomed to failure.

Trust the Iranians??? A Country that is ruled by the iron hand of of a bunch of religious Thugs. A Country who supports Islamic Terrorism throughout the Globe, encouraging it's loyal minions to subjugate and kill in the name of Muhammad. A Country that believes that the only persons of worth are males who follow the strict teachings of their Prophet.

This is the exact same senario the World faced in 1933, when an evil bunch of thugs took over a major European Country and declared that they were going to take over other lands in the name of their own God, German Nationalism. The World took an appeasement approach, negotiated, gave that Country what it wanted, and hoped that they would be satisfied.

They even had an iron clad treaty that kept this Country at bay, so that they could not reek havoc upon others as they had done in the past.

They were not satisfied. And in the end, due to the weakness of leaders to stand up to the threat, the entire World was cast into a war that resulted in hundreds of millions of deaths.

Adolph Hitler was the leader of that Country, and in my opinion, he was no more evil than the bunch of religious thugs that rule Iran. In fact, the thugs in Iran might be more dangerous, because they are willing to see the destruction of the entire World in order to fulfill their warped ideas of what their "God" wants them to do.

Once again, President Obama is showing that perfect combination of Naïveté and Stupidity that has the entire World wondering, and laughing, at our idiotic leaders who for some strange reason, just don't get it.

At no time in history has the saying, "if we do not learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it's mistakes", been more true.
He said nothing of substance. They're bad, we're good. Nothing about what to do. That's not a leader. I know they need to be watched. What the fuck else?
Yeah. You would sooner have the leader of a foregin country dictate to your country exactly what to do and when to do it. How's that for patriotism. Originally Posted by shanm
Exactly. They're screaming about the Constitution and patriotism and now we're supposed to put our foreign policy in the hands of a foreign leader? And before they say it, we're odumbo minions.
  • shanm
  • 03-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Exactly. They're screaming about the Constitution and patriotism and now we're supposed to put our foreign policy in the hands of a foreign leader? And before they say it, we're odumbo minions. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yes Odumbo, grubered and fifty other constructed expletives
Brilliant and historic my ass. Bibby comes to our country and shits on our President while advocating that the US should carry Israel's water.....as usual. You should follow the jew lawyer and move to Israel if you're so fucking enamored. Originally Posted by timpage
Netanyahu did what he had to do. He pulled it off brilliantly and I myxelf would pay to shit on your precious president !
  • shanm
  • 03-03-2015, 04:29 PM
^the patriotism is strong with this one
^the patriotism is strong with this one Originally Posted by shanm
You just cant rally patriots around a lump of shit no matter what office he hi-jacked.