THE CLINTON - MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD EMAILS ....TICK, TICK, TICK

Judicial Watch Sues for Hillary and Huma’s Egypt Emails

1. Any and all records of communication between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Nagla Mahmoud, wife of ousted Egyptian president Muhammad Morsi, from January 21, 2009 to January 31, 2013; and
  2. Any and all records of communication between former State Department Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin and Nagla Mahmoud from January 21, 2009 to January 31, 2013.

This will be interesting...........

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...-egypt-emails/
Slow Joe Biden is looking better and better?
  • DSK
  • 03-05-2015, 06:56 AM
Slow Joe Biden is looking better and better? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Can you imagine all the misstatements he will make under the bright lights? It would be very entertaining!!
Can you imagine all the misstatements he will make under the bright lights? It would be very entertaining!! Originally Posted by DSK
"WILL" MAKE?

at least he'll get the titty bar crowd vote .....

I think he is trying to best Bill for Chief Pervert-Predator status.
Yeh, somebody went down to Ole Joe's office in the purgatory basement of the White House last week and said, "hey, have you been watching the news"?
Mark Levin has a theory that the Clinton Server Scandal (let's call it Servergate) was a inside Democratic job intended to take HRC out.

I think he has a point; the NYT or AP wouldn't have touched this story if a Republican took it to them for publishing.

We know the NYTs doesn't think HRC is left enough.........
Mark Levin has a theory that the Clinton Server Scandal (let's call it Servergate) was a inside Democratic job intended to take HRC out. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
"We" know that's not true. It has to be a Great Right-Wing Conspiracy!
SPAM
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stuck on stupid, er.. SPAM today, are ya?
Nothing has happened yet. They've requested the emails and in true whirlyturd fashion, he's already got a scandal going on.
You are too dumb to recognize the scandal began when it became known that HRC ( and top staff) was exclusively using her private server email account to handle her electronic communications.

Nothing has happened yet. They've requested the emails and in true whirlyturd fashion, he's already got a scandal going on. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You are too dumb to recognize the scandal began when it became known that HRC ( and top staff) was exclusively using her private server email account to handle her electronic communications. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Be patient... There's foam forming at the corners of your mouth
...he's already got a scandal going on. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Actually, the ClintonS have one ongoing.

If Patraeus goes down (which he is). Hillarious does.

I believe in female equality.
Actually, the ClintonS have one ongoing.

If Patraeus goes down (which he is). Hillarious does.

I believe in female equality. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Funny you mention Petraeus. He gets no prison time for divulging classified material to his side cooze but Snowden is the bad guy? Threatened with prison for telling us how we were being fucked? That's bullshit
Nothing has happened yet. They've requested the emails and in true whirlyturd fashion, he's already got a scandal going on. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Some of those e-mails were subpoenaed over two years ago, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Your lib-retarded girl, Hildabeast, is going to have a bitch of a time 'splainin' why she hasn't already surrendered those documents to the investigating committees, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.