I B (stupid) Hankering 31 days and counting

It has been 31 days now a good long month that chicken dick has been replying to a emoticon. This surpasses his record of 14 days in 2014. Should he receive the award of DAOTY (dumb ass of the year) or let him keep on? Here are a few more for you I B
It has been 31 days now a good long month that chicken dick has been replying to a emoticon. This surpasses his record of 14 days in 2014. Should he receive the award of DAOTY (dumb ass of the year) or let him keep on? Here are a few more for you I B Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your handle and a numeric entry was in every one of those stupid posts of yours, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but you're so stupidly infatuated with emoticons that you stupidly couldn't read your own name and what you had typed. That's just like you are too stupid to understand anything else that you read, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You claimed you read Dr. Rothschild's position on the origins of syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the origins of the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but then you wholly misrepresent what they said, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. While you were stupid to initially misstate their positions, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're a liar to persist in misrepresenting what they said, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Welcome Stupid chicken dick hankering, the babbling parrot. Nothing new but your same old bullshit, even dredging up old crap where I had four sources who said your one source was wrong. However in your mind 1 - 4 = win. What is your vote? Do you receive the award or keep on counting?
Welcome Stupid chicken dick hankering, the babbling parrot. Nothing new but your same old bullshit, even dredging up old crap where I had four sources who said your one source was wrong. However in your mind 1 - 4 = win. What is your vote? Do you receive the award or keep on counting? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a demonstrable liar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, because you have been caught misrepresenting the sources you've cited, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You claimed you read Dr. Rothschild's position on the origins of syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the origins of the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but then you wholly misrepresent what they said, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Everyday you post you perpetuate your lies and your stupidity, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; so, keep counting your stupid lies if you must, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're so genuinely stupid that you can now thank yourself for getting exposed as a stupid, lying fraud in two threads.

Is this ANOTHER chicken dick thread?
Is this ANOTHER chicken dick thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OH! It's a "let's poke IBIdiot and see how loud he squeals" thread!

Squeak, squeak, squeak, says the gay fuck doll wannabe!

OH! It's a "let's poke IBIdiot and see how loud he squeals" thread!

Squeak, squeak, squeak, says the gay fuck doll wannabe!

:wood_jump:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OK, IBIDiot, now remind us again what that button means. You use it all the time.

What language is it?

OK, IBIDiot, now remind us again what that button means. You use it all the time.

What language is it?
Excellent. Another dodge by Mr. Last Word.

LMAO!

Excellent. Another dodge by Mr. Last Word.

LMAO!

• shanm
  • 03-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Is anyone surprised?

IB aka the Illiterate Bitch , has been getting his ass handed to him on these forums for years. Yet he still feels the need to reply and get his ass handed to him some more.

IB Wanker is the poster boy for the stupidity of the conservatives on here.
Is anyone surprised?

IB aka the Illiterate Bitch , has been getting his ass handed to him on these forums for years. Yet he still feels the need to reply and get his ass handed to him some more.

IB Wanker is the poster boy for the stupidity of the conservatives on here.
Originally Posted by shanm
You're more than a little stupid, shamman. One need only look at the company you keep to see that, shamman, but your ignorant, lie filled posts prove it, shamman.