Rand Paul speaking to black youth with a conservative message

Our educational and criminal justice systems are fucked. Could've told you that before I read it. And you've disavowed the idea of two Americas, but now that someone you agree with says it, suddenly you see it.
Our educational and criminal justice systems are fucked. Could've told you that before I read it. And you've disavowed the idea of two Americas, but now that someone you agree with says it, suddenly you see it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You rascal you, undercuntalinsky...

The sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. If your people are not having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.

You rascal you, undercuntalinsky...

The sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. If your people are not having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I AM a rascal.

Rule 1: power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have
I wonder how you ever got the notion that I said anything about two Americas? I haven't.
I wonder how you ever got the notion that I said anything about two Americas? I haven't. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm not going to bother going back and searching your posts, because I'm not a fucking psycho, but you've definitely disagreed with me when I mentioned two americas based on race or socioeconomic status. And now, suddenly, Rand Paul is the fucking messiah. The guy who was against vaccines before he was for them. He let his freak flag fly for a whole 24 hours before he reeled it back in. Not mention he has lifted entire portions of his speeches from others. Hell of a guy. You'd vote for an anti-vaxxer plagiarist?
I'm not going to bother going back and searching your posts, because I'm not a fucking psycho, but you've definitely disagreed with me when I mentioned two americas based on race or socioeconomic status. And now, suddenly, Rand Paul is the fucking messiah. The guy who was against vaccines before he was for them. He let his freak flag fly for a whole 24 hours before he reeled it back in. Not mention he has lifted entire portions of his speeches from others. Hell of a guy. You'd vote for an anti-vaxxer plagiarist? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Where did I say I was going to vote for him? Your assertion that I said something earlier that I didn't say once again makes me feel like your someone who has been lurking in the shadows and not paying attention.
Where did I say I was going to vote for him? Your assertion that I said something earlier that I didn't say once again makes me feel like your someone who has been lurking in the shadows and not paying attention. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm lurking alright... you said we could learn something from him. I inferred (see what I did there) from this endorsement of knowledge that he was your choice. And it's YOU'RE, professor. Goddamn, get it together
I'm lurking alright... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yes you are undercuntalinsky... just like your boy taught you.

The eighth rule: Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
  • shanm
  • 03-15-2015, 12:32 AM
I'm lurking alright... you said we could learn something from him. I inferred (see what I did there) from this endorsement of knowledge that he was your choice. And it's YOU'RE, professor. Goddamn, get it together Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
JD is professor emeritus of bullshit. I believe he invented it. How dare you speak to him like that?
someone kick the yapping little dog outside please