Type of outcall influence if provider will see you?

So I've been out of the hobby game for about a year due to a new relationship. Now I want to get back in, but I didn't see many before and some my old references have retired.

For a new client does a provider feel more comfortable seeing them if it's an outcall to a high end hotel. Would they feel more comfortable seeing a new client at a four seasons or ritz instead of a 3 star hotel? Lastly, would a 5 star hotel be better than seeing a new client at their own incall?

I'm asking because I used to live in Dallas and I will be visiting there in a couple weeks for the holidays. I plan on getting a hotel and wondering if booking a suite at a 5 star would increase my chances of providers seeing me if only one of my references comes through since most of the providers I've been eyeing need 2.
  • Old-T
  • 11-08-2017, 07:43 PM
That is very much an "it depends upon the lady" answer.

Best to contact a couple you are interested in, explain your situation as you did here, and see what might work for them.
Going to see a client is what makes it outcall. Not whether it's a house or hotel.
Going to see a client is what makes it outcall. Not whether it's a house or hotel.

KayC, read it again, he said "their own incall". No mention of house versus hotel. I'm sure he appreciates your help though. Originally Posted by KayC_K

That is very much an "it depends upon the lady" answer.

Best to contact a couple you are interested in, explain your situation as you did here, and see what might work for them.

This!! Originally Posted by Old-T
Maybe you should post this in Dallas and you can get direct answers from interested parties...although you might get answers like the lovely KayC gave you...
Going to see a client is what makes it outcall. Not whether it's a house or hotel. Originally Posted by KayC_K
You misunderstood me. I meant would a provider feel more comfortable seeing a new client at that providers own incall compared to seeing that new client in a high end hotel (outcall).
I prefer seeing new clients at my apartment incall.
I feel more in control and comfortable at my place. I have a better grip of all the possible variables too.

After the first session I have no reservations about going to a hotel, motel, or the clients home.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Not to mention, a provider's private incall is usually better stocked for um.. activities.

Once you get to 3* and above, there really isn't much difference to most people.

I say, get a hotel that is in your budget(or under and hobby more), close to your personal plans, and just go out to see a lady at her place. I personally prefer to sleep in a bed that is all mine, but you might like a lady's perfume to linger on your sheets.

Work on getting your references up ahead of time. That will be the most limiting factor in your hobby success.
I don't really care where you are staying, as long as it's not the crappiest part of town. Which hotel you pick doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

It's all about whether I think you have enough screening info, reasonable conversation, vibes, gut, etc. on whatever I am using to make sure YOU are okay to see, not your "things".
I appreciate all the responses everyone.