BACKPAGE and BITCOIN: Ladies, if you have posted in the past couple of years you may have $$$ to claim!

This is not an infomercial haha. Kind of confusing, will try to be as clear as possible:

Spring of 2016 I decided to try more avenues of advertising and experimented with BP.

At the time, they wouldn't take debit cards for payment. I had the option to purchase Bitcoin and then use THAT for payment to BP. They referred me to a 'digital wallet' website for exchanging currency called Paxful.
After posting my ad I had a few dollars left and basically forgot about it.

Fast forward to now: I received a text on my hobby number that said my Paxful account had $140. I thought it was spam at first, but then remembered I DID use paxful and had it linked to my hobby number.

Decided to log in and check and VOILA..... my $8 worth has turned into $140 !!!!

Nice little surprise there ;-)

Fortunately, I have already dabbled in bitcoin and have a "digital wallet" on another website. (Purchased some BC to let it sit for a few years, as the worth has been steadily increasing) A small investment. So I was able to transfer the $140 worth to that account.

~JUST WANTED TO LET ANY LADIES WHO HAVE USED THAT SERVICE IN THE PAST KNOW TO GO AND CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT~