dim-retard Congress woman cheated on her female-threesome staffer with her male staffer

In violation of House rules, Califlake Congresswoman Katie Hill cheats on her threesome relationship with her hubby and young female staffer and has an affair with male staffer -- and she sports a Nazi era Iron Cross tattoo!

The estranged husband accused his wife of having an affair with her campaign finance director, Graham Kelly, allegedly cheating on him and the other aide for a year of their throuple relationship.

The Daily Mail
what a mess... lol!
The husband didn't mind her playing around with another woman but when she started fucking another guy he got pissed and I don't blame him.
IB,

There's house rules about this stuff?
Oh, never-mind, my bad, it's either the don't get caught rule or the don't take pics while doing stuff rule.
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2019, 07:13 AM
house rules - per Schiff and Nadler - apply only to Republicans.

DPST's are exempt from any Rules of Conduct
They prove it daily in their super-secret double probation impeachment hearings.
The husband didn't mind her playing around with another woman but when she started fucking another guy he got pissed and I don't blame him. Originally Posted by friendly fred

he's pissed that she didn't tell him about that arrangement. could have gone in for 2M1W 3fer. guess she had other plans. that was costly.

btw, media exposed her censored nude pics for all to see??? tsk, tsk.. where's modesty and tact?
an no TITs
IB,

There's house rules about this stuff?
Oh, never-mind, my bad, it's either the don't get caught rule or the don't take pics while doing stuff rule. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yeah. House rules explicitly forbid relationships with staffers -- even if those staffers don't work for them. Hill makes three dim-retards this week with attached sex scandals along with Ilhan Omar and Del. Michael F.Q. San Nicola.
for the record, Hill denies the Male Staffer affair. not that anyone who posts here cares about accuracy.
I’d hit it.
In violation of House rules, Califlake Congresswoman Katie Hill cheats on her threesome relationship with her hubby and young female staffer and has an affair with male staffer -- and she sports a Nazi era Iron Cross tattoo! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

for the record, Hill denies the Male Staffer affair. not that anyone who posts here cares about accuracy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Dim-retard liars like Hill are always woefully "inaccurate"... and so, btw, are their defenders.

"Dim-retard" and "liar" are synonyms.
for the record, Hill denies the Male Staffer affair. not that anyone who posts here cares about accuracy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That includes many people who post about AMP girls ages, too!
That includes many people who post about AMP girls ages, too! Originally Posted by friendly fred
true that!
Is the "Nazi era Iron Cross" different than the 'Nazi symbol'?
Sry just duno