The market 1-2-2020

• oeb11
  • 01-02-2020, 12:49 PM
And still Trump's approval ratings can't get out of the low 40s.
Poll released today by Morning Consult has Trump's approval rating at 40%. FiveThirtyEight has Trump at -10.7%. RealClearPolitics has Trump at -7.3%. The good news for Trump is that he has narrowed the gap in recent weeks.

There's more at play in November than the stock market.
Trump has only been in office 3 years. Pretty damn good for only 3 years.

Trump dance!

https://youtu.be/gRTtkbtMISI
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video THE DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS RALLY SONG BY HENRY DAVIS!!!
Pick the worst of the worst why don't you...didn't these people predict a Hillary landslide?

DPST's praying for recession are again disappointed.
LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
Yous are loony if yous thinks people want the world to end in exchange for the colostomy bag. Actually, yous are loony periods. Speaking of loony periods, yous are still a naughty little girl who needs a spankings.
Ever notice that assup always appears when the toilets in Clarksville back-up!

Pick the worst of the worst why don't you...didn't these people predict a Hillary landslide? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No one of political renown predicted a Hillary landslide with 375 electoral votes being the most recognized standard for being considered a "landslide".

Most predictors, including several Trump supporters on this forum, predicted a Clinton victory, as did I. Most times polls are very correct but occasionally they are incorrect.

Trump has not broken 50% approval rating since he took office and his ratings have fallen in every state since he took office. By double digits in most, if not all, states. How meaningful is that FACT? I don't know the impact of it but I believe it to be more negative than positive. We will know for certain 10 months from tomorrow.

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/
And still Trump's approval ratings can't get out of the low 40s. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Still higher than Obaminable's at this time in Obaminable's presidency.

And at this time in December 2015 and January 2016.
No one of political renown predicted a Hillary landslide with 375 electoral votes being the most recognized standard for being considered a "landslide".

Most predictors, including several Trump supporters on this forum, predicted a Clinton victory, as did I. Most times polls are very correct but occasionally they are incorrect.

Trump has not broken 50% approval rating since he took office and his ratings have fallen in every state since he took office. By double digits in most, if not all, states. How meaningful is that FACT? I don't know the impact of it but I believe it to be more negative than positive. We will know for certain 10 months from tomorrow.

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

well considering Trump never had any support at all, his approval numbers have skyrocketed from nothing to 40%!!

BAHHAHAHAAAAAA

once again you play the "poll i want to believe" game. why do you torture yourself like this? bhahaaa

almost every poll had Clinton winning, many easily. landslide? a few leftists did predict a landslide as i recall even if they had no real reason. oh wait .. they did! they didn't want Trump to win.

how do your precious polls explain Trump's record fund raising? his sellout crowds at rallies? less than 40% are funneling tens of millions into his re-election? who knew the poor dumb Trumpers had that kind of money??
  • oeb11
  • 01-02-2020, 05:53 PM
TWK - "Deplorables" are supposed to sit in their hovels in places which do not matter (to DPST and DNC leadership) and keep their mouths shut, and be subservient to their "DPST betters"!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2020, 05:58 PM

how do your precious polls explain Trump's record fund raising? his sellout crowds at rallies?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The sellout crowds prove you can fool some of the people all of the time. The funding proves the swamp is trying to stay swampy!
  • oeb11
  • 01-02-2020, 06:06 PM
ftw - the Swamp - is the DPST remnants of the previous DPST administration.

Got your political alliances confused - reminds me of biden!
The sellout crowds prove you can fool some of the people all of the time. The funding proves the swamp is trying to stay swampy! Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so.

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

First, you do not know those numbers are a "fact" any more than the numbers on election day were a fact and you are right, you do not know the impact of these polls any more than I or anybody else does.

Yes, we'll know in 10 months but it is interesting that you can't just accept this "fact" and wait.