Hotel Question

I'm a newbie and curious about something: When ever I call a provider in the SYR area they always seem to have a room ready at CC. That said, do they book a room for a week? Or more? Are they sharing rooms between providers?
Isn't this risky as far as LE? Just wondering what 'the policy' is....

BTW, I understand that the travelers get a room for however many days they are in town...just curious about the locals...
There was one hottie I saw a couple of times who was a Binghamton-based provider who'd come to Syracuse. She was definitely staying at CC for a week at a time. I doubt it's a "policy" thing.

Why are you curious?
  • LynnT
  • 07-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Just be careful over there.
why do you say "be careful over there", is there a LE stings going on?
There is an alert on the CC, it was posted a year plus, but it will give you an idea to be careful when going to the CC area.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=13126 just don't comment on it as it is an old thread.
Just the idea that a particular room or hotel sees a lot of traffic sort of creeps me out. On the flip side, I know many of us like variety, but I may change my approach. As an example, everyone that sees Lynn gives her a great review. Same w/ Nikki and many others. Yet we all look at BP for the next new talent and seem to be willing to take risks in order to experience that talent. I know there may be a price difference, but after reflection I'd think I'd rather spend $$$ and get an A+ experience rather than $.6 for the privilege of telling everyone her not to waste $.6
Just the idea that a particular room or hotel sees a lot of traffic sort of creeps me out. On the flip side, Originally Posted by classe300
It sure is great when you go to leave with that noisy provider, and a ex is one of the onlookers. Checking out who made all that noise.
Just the idea that a particular room or hotel sees a lot of traffic sort of creeps me out. On the flip side, I know many of us like variety, but I may change my approach. As an example, everyone that sees Lynn gives her a great review. Same w/ Nikki and many others. Yet we all look at BP for the next new talent and seem to be willing to take risks in order to experience that talent. I know there may be a price difference, but after reflection I'd think I'd rather spend $$$ and get an A+ experience rather than $.6 for the privilege of telling everyone her not to waste $.6 Originally Posted by classe300
ABSOLUTELY!!!

That's how I feel about it too. Some love the thrill of the chase, I'd rather go with the sure thing.
  • LynnT
  • 07-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Its just an active area over there. Low priced ladies will be doing volume.. and many of the BP ladies run over there. High risk IMO. LE is always scoping the parking lots.. even if its just standard patrolling.. you never know.

Bargain ladies have trouble lingering around.. LE gets called for volume, partying or drugs are not far behind. Im all for a little Mary but none of that other shit..

And you spend another $160 to try and get a good experience, maybe even a third time.. now you spent more than I cost..
Agreed LT. If it were cut and dry-we'd all be doing it, but the extra stuff that comes along with it just isn't worth the risk. I'm saving myself for the real deal!
I don't know what CC is
I will only see select Gents because I chose to stay low volume so I don't even worry about what hotel staff thinks. I could never imagine doing a revolving door.
I am actually curious about nice areas to stay in in Cuse, I am taking my first trip there in August. I mainly only stay at Hyatt, Hampton, Embassy Suites, Courtyard by Marriott, upper end Holiday Inns... it really depends on the area. I wont stay in less than a nice 2.5 star but the majority of the time I stay 3 star and above.
CC is Carrier Circle, alot of BP providers stay in the hotels there, and thus more LE presence. The Holiday Inn by Electronics Parkway is a nice place.
  • GP
  • 07-14-2011, 02:32 PM
I could never imagine doing a revolving door.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Revolving doors, so more money comes in. Then they have more money for their "prohibited topic" habits. The longer the habit stays, the more and more their body, health and looks deteriorate. Then they need to charge less and have even more of a revolving door to satisfy their habit. Vicious cycle it is.
For me, I'm chasing the diamonds in the rough. I guess that means I'm taking several for the team! Speaking of which, I have another bleh review to post. The true professionals like Lynn provide such a great experience that feels safer and I greatly appreciate that. On the other hand, I have found a BP chick that is very young, nearly perfectly formed and only comes through about once every 3 or 4 weeks. She has been my only repeat in my hobbying experience and I reviewed her here. However, I had to meet a really scary chic and get ripped off once to find her.

CC is frightening to me just because of the high volume but I take some semi-extreme anti-LE measures before a meet, for what that's worth. Ok, I'm done rambling!
GP - well stated.

Clikr - also perfectly put. I guess it comes down to that: panning for gold v.s. the gold that's already there. thank you both, guys.