MSOG & YMMV

I suppose this post has two questions aimed towards the providers of course.

1) Are you MSOG (multiple shots on the goal)?

Personally, I cannot find a thing more frustrating than busting off a great one and wanting more only to find I've essentially hit snake eyes paying for a full session and getting one shot. Particularly since I always book at least 1 hour.

2) Are you YMMV (your mileage may vary)?

I rarely see a provider who is up front about YMMV. While I completely comprehend that certain circumstances may change the course of a session (i.e. bad hygiene, poor chemistry, fatigue, etc.), it would be great to get some provider insight into what causes YMMV.
I suppose this post has two questions aimed towards the providers of course.

1) Are you MSOG (multiple shots on the goal)?

Personally, I cannot find a thing more frustrating than busting off a great one and wanting more only to find I've essentially hit snake eyes paying for a full session and getting one shot. Particularly since I always book at least 1 hour.

2) Are you YMMV (your mileage may vary)?

I rarely see a provider who is up front about YMMV. While I completely comprehend that certain circumstances may change the course of a session (i.e. bad hygiene, poor chemistry, fatigue, etc.), it would be great to get some provider insight into what causes YMMV. Originally Posted by MagnusX14
1) I always allow MSOG. As many times as you can, baby! Prefer 1.5 to 2 hour sessions.

2) Yes, my mileage varies, because some personalities just mesh better together than others! If you are not overweight, well groomed, and clean cut, I'm usually pretty consistent. A little respect goes a long way. If you are nice to me, I will give back in "double measure".
I'm always upfront, and my reviews can back me up As far as the YMMV, I'm always clean and will gt real nasty with a guy who is also clean. Well my reviews explain all I WILL do lol.
Well sugar MSOG means more Cum for me, so HELL yeah. As far as YMMV.....umm If you got a Cock and are ready to enjoy some intense pleasure, well then there is no reason we shouldnt be getting alone. But yes meshing does make a session flow, and all should do their research and find a provider that matches what they are looking for. Have fun and enjoy!!!
  • 03-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Yeah, it is difficult to find providers who will let u cum 3 times or more. We need more MSOG 3+ providers
MSOG means MSOG...............2-10 All the better for us girls whom LOVE the CUM!!
I think that anyone that doesnt offer MSOG.. doesnt like sex. As long as the guy is aware that he must get his 2nd or 3rd in a timely manner.... im game!

As for YMMV... i am... but its usually about hygiene. If you stink like funk... its probably not going to happen. If you have 3 teeth that wiggle and bleed when you talk... i can bet u ... YMMV.. hit a dead end! LOL
  • 03-22-2012, 07:05 PM
I agree with Athena . In the time alloted , 1 hour , 2 hour, ect. If u provide MSOG the client should be allowed between 3-10 shots
I agree with Athena . In the time alloted , 1 hour , 2 hour, ect. If u provide MSOG the client should be allowed between 3-10 shots Originally Posted by 67
Ive never met a guy that can go more than 2... do they exist?
  • 03-22-2012, 07:31 PM
I am one of those guys that exist. I can bet any provider. I cum more than 2 times , the session is free for me . Who wants to take on this wager.
Hell I have had them squirt 5 times in a 2 hour session and Im talking squirt, not my tantric cums...........Nope 67 I know youll win that bet and you would both be a winner....CUM>>>YUM
Ive never met a guy that can go more than 2... do they exist? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I guess we'll see Friday!!!
I love guys that can pop more than once during our meetings. As far as YMMV..I don’t believe I’ve held back on anyone yet. Read my 36 reviews. I would love to meet someone who can pop 3 times.
All providers are YMMV...you are lying to yourself if you think you'll get the same treatment as the next guy.

Could be better, could be worse, won't be the same
I always thought of myself as a one and maybe a two shot guy and while I thought booking multiple hours would help me get those extra shots in never helped, didn't hurt, but didn't help either...So I thought it was all my fault and that was it, until I met one provider that proved me wrong, she proved to me that I could cum three times in 2 hrs. I now believe it's the provider and her bag of toys that can make all the difference in the world.
Thanks Ms Athena for my MSOG....