Being turned on

What if a girl wants you to massage her ass without having any sex? Originally Posted by yitzchak
thats sexy too!

I luv candle wax dripping on my ass too!
Attached Images File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (6.5 KB, 203 views)
thats sexy too!

I luv candle wax dripping on my ass too!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wow, that is sexy!
One of the greatest mysteries in todays world is why it seems to be so difficult to simply talk to heach other? I enjoy (get pretty turned on also) when a women discusses what she like and doesn't like (unless her dislike is me&#128544. In this world with so much (too much info) going around, it simply should not be that hard for two people who want to enjoy sex with each othero discuss likes and dislikes. To be willing to try, experiment, and laugh when something just isn't working. It isn't rocket science. The biggest hindrance is that we assume we or they should automatically know what the other likes. Look at all the comments asking for information on "what do you like". Everyone has a different answer. Why? We're all different, that's why. It isn't too hard to understand that. It shouldn't be too hard to talk, give pointers, and make suggestions. How many of you (both men and women) just love to hear your partner say "just like that"!
Or "God that feels good!"? How about "deeper?", "I want to try this", or, "I really want to try this"?😳, It's a dance folks, practice together.
One of the greatest mysteries in todays world is why it seems to be so difficult to simply talk to heach other? I enjoy (get pretty turned on also) when a women discusses what she like and doesn't like (unless her dislike is me&#128544. In this world with so much (too much info) going around, it simply should not be that hard for two people who want to enjoy sex with each othero discuss likes and dislikes. To be willing to try, experiment, and laugh when something just isn't working. It isn't rocket science. The biggest hindrance is that we assume we or they should automatically know what the other likes. Look at all the comments asking for information on "what do you like". Everyone has a different answer. Why? We're all different, that's why. It isn't too hard to understand that. It shouldn't be too hard to talk, give pointers, and make suggestions. How many of you (both men and women) just love to hear your partner say "just like that"!
Or "God that feels good!"? How about "deeper?", "I want to try this", or, "I really want to try this"?😳, It's a dance folks, practice together. Originally Posted by Hermosa
Damn, I wanna suck your sweet throbbing cock Now....
Most definitely rubbing my ass with an Almond oil,he rubs it on my ass to start and moves around to the top of my thighs and then to my feet. By the time he has expired from as to feet I'm good and all lubricated up lol! Just talk to him while rubbing on him he will get the idea.
Gawdddd MsAthena YOU turn me on!
I just wanna follow Dallas around and ‘listen’. She divulges such wisdom and mystery all in one. And if I ever touched her ass, even just bump into her in the check out at Walmart or something, I’d cum my pants! Much less oil that ass up and rub my hard dick between her sweet cheeks.
One o these days Dallas. I promise. I am gonna work up the nerve and jump in. And ONE of us is leaving happy, happy, happy! With cherished memories of mammaries.
RAWDAWG
Sweet Athena
Well thank you! I would soooooo let you do that. If you ever make it near me and I have the funds (retirement is a wierd adjustment), we could make a great date. But first, we would need some cuddle time discussing just what you like and want to try". Damn , I just got a boner��
Bless you sweet lady.