Kiki?

Has anyone seen or heard from Kiki lately? If it could be said that I have had a favorite provider on the coast - it would be her.

Aside from her obvious attributes, she simply has a great personality. I met her quite a few times and always enjoyed it.

It seems maybe she got out of the game? I say that because nobody has reviewed her in a long time and I haven’t seen her post here in a long time either. Her ads are still out there but she isn’t answering calls or texts to the numbers in the ads.

Would hate for the Gulf Coast to have lost another of the really good providers we still have remaining from our “golden age” of the hobby.
She last logged into her P411 acct on Feb 9th, so I'm not sure if she's still around or just taking a break.
Texted with her today guess she's kinda retired too much back pains
I am tired of trying to help her and continuously getting turned down. I will walk around with her everywhere she goes and personally carry all the weight of her tits around for her. that would have to give her somre relief if I just carried the load around for her all day long. Kikis tits are fucking amazing. I wish she would share pics of them from when she was like 20 to 25 when those babies just really popped out and said hey world were here look how perfect we are. KIKI please share your amazing boobs with me I will worship you like the queen you are.
Dang it, Basscat, now I'm gonna have that old song �� "The Way We Were" stuck in my head all day, lol. I can hear it now... mammaries, like the corners of my mind...
I am tired of trying to help her and continuously getting turned down. I will walk around with her everywhere she goes and personally carry all the weight of her tits around for her. that would have to give her somre relief if I just carried the load around for her all day long. Kikis tits are fucking amazing. I wish she would share pics of them from when she was like 20 to 25 when those babies just really popped out and said hey world were here look how perfect we are. KIKI please share your amazing boobs with me I will worship you like the queen you are. Originally Posted by BassCat
When she was in shreveport we called them muffy and fluffy
Everybody knew them well.