A Dose of Positivity

Too much anger, must be the winter blues. Here's a topic to get the positivity back:
What makes you thankful?

I'm thankful for my mother who raised me on her own.
I'm thankful for my dark skin that's always smooth.
I'm thankful for my wide nose and dark eyes.
I'm thankful for my nappy Afro hair that doesn't stay straight no matter how many chemicals I put on it.
I'm thankful for weave from China (feelin myself)
I'm thankful that I'm still alive to enjoy another day.
I'm thankful for men with magic tongues (had to make it sexual for you pervs).
  • tyson
  • 02-09-2016, 04:58 PM
I'm thankful I make the dough to allow for my frill indulgence with so many sexy women ��
Great thoughts Danielle! We all have much to be thankful for. Like the ladies who enjoy a gentleman's tongue.. LOL
  • Sandy
  • 02-10-2016, 09:03 AM
I am happy knowing at my age there are men that love my age, body type, personality and services enough to take be on trips, travel across State lines in order to visit me for a night.
And then there are my regulars that beckon to serve and service me.
I am happy to know I can chose whom I kiss, suck or fuck., not everyone gets that service., I must really like you, or you have such a big dick I can't pass.
I'm thankful that I can be seen and accepted as a perv.

I am especially thankful that someone, namely Danielle, cares enough to start a thread to turn this into a more positive site.
What a wonderful thread, Danielle.

I'm thankful for quite a bit, but just to touch on a few things... My big fuzzy Persian baby, Ed. He sleeps with me every night and makes me forget that I don't have a boyfriend. A few of you already suffer from text pics. Thanks for pretending to like it.

I'm grateful for my many hobby friendships. Some I see frequently, some I communicate with far more than I see. All of you are truly appreciated. A special thanks to Watchout, who always gives me sound advice...even though I rarely follow it.

I'm thankful for my family, who is always there for me, no matter what. And especially to my mom, who knows my secrets & doesn't judge. She even named her Pomeranian "Ginger." What a tribute... I think. Lol

I'm grateful for Walmart to-go pickup. Especially during flu season.
"A special thanks to Watchout, who always gives me sound advice...even though I rarely follow it. "

Rarely? I can't recall a single time you followed my advice. Well, maybe when I talked you out of spending big dollars on an RV you wanted to use to take your show on the road.
Rarely? I can't recall a single time you followed my advice. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Rarely... But yes, I'm sure there's been a time or two. Lol

Well, maybe when I talked you out of spending big dollars on an RV you wanted to use to take your show on the road. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
See? It was your advice (and the $250,000 price tag) that stopped me!

I still want one. And you know you would be right there, roasting marshmallows with me. Admit it.
Nice to see this thread is staying positive.

I'm thankful for all the great gentlemen I've met over the years that reminded me that not all men are douchebags. It's guys like you that keep me from giving up.
Nice to see this thread is staying positive.

I'm thankful for all the great gentlemen I've met over the years that reminded me that not all men are douchebags. It's guys like you that keep me from giving up. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
+1!
I'm thankful that I can be seen and accepted as a perv.

I am especially thankful that someone, namely Danielle, cares enough to start a thread to turn this into a more positive site. Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
Glad you appreciate it
"I still want one. And you know you would be right there, roasting marshmallows with me. Admit it"

It's a deal. You buy the $250,000 RV and I'll bring the marshmallows. Sounds fair to me.
"I still want one. And you know you would be right there, roasting marshmallows with me. Admit it"

It's a deal. You buy the $250,000 RV and I'll bring the marshmallows. Sounds fair to me. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
So what are you thankful for?
i'm pretty thankful for youtube.
and science
Simple. The main thing within hobby confines that I am thankful for is that because of this hobby, I am able to cuddle up naked with sexy women much younger than I am who have the ability for an hour or two to make me believe they are glad I am there.