Asian babes

Ive always wanted to fuck an asian chick but have never had the opportunity for a number of reasons. Mostly havent found one that catches my attention. I heard they are loud moaners and screamers. Can anybody verify this?
I cannot speak for all Asian women but I have been fortunate that the several I have been with have been very vocal and willing to express their pleasure. It is also a turn on when it is in their native language but that is also true with Hispanic women. However, I have found women of all nationalities, whether Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Caucasian or African American that have been vocal with their pleasure. Two on here now, Issabella Monroe and Coolfunbuddy are very vocal and responsive and fantastic to be with. So although Asian women of my experience have fallen in the category you asked about, it can be found in all nationalities.
Same. I keep hoping one visits.
I don't know why I keep reading the title as Asian Babies
Sovanna was Thai and would moan, squeak, and then growl at me with this Cheshire grin that was so hot! FeistyKat would go straight to screaming in my ear in mish, and Elyanna was as quiet as a mouse but would be soaking wet inside of 10 minutes of daty.
Sovanna was Thai and would moan, squeak, and then growl at me with this Cheshire grin that was so hot! FeistyKat would go straight to screaming in my ear in mish, and Elyanna was as quiet as a mouse but would be soaking wet inside of 10 minutes of daty. Originally Posted by TechOne
Sounds like you knew how to handle business homeboy. I want to find an asian girl who moans and screams like those ladies.
You may want to visit Houston