All star weekend and the hobby..

I stayed away from all the commotion.......cops everywhere, people sucked at driving, mayhem at the malls and packed ass clubs! No thanks, fuck all that.

Guys did you hobby more, find better deals or same shit as usual?

Ladies was it more business, have to cut deals, or same shit like any other day?

I would say people who tried to hobby in that area didn't get very far.
No indeed, went to some amps that are not near downtown. Will wait for next week to see a provider.
Stayed as far away from all the congestion and crap as I could. I agree with spear88 - wait for things to settle down and then get back to business as usual - I never understand why girls think coming to town during all stars is a good idea - the guys who are out are looking for freebies - and there are plenty of freebies out there with the drunk girls at the clubs that think they are gonna land a big paycheck - and most of the guys who pay stay as far away as possible until things settle back down.
Avoided all the madness. Went to the Breakfast Club to eat and the madness followed. JayZ and Beyonce showed up...it was crazy after that........
hell I went to 24 hour mcdonalds on westheimer at 4am and the damn place was packed - limo's and luxury cars all in the lot - and every damn stripper in houston was hanging inside...took 35 minutes in the drive thru...shit is cray
Avoided all the madness. Went to the Breakfast Club to eat and the madness followed. JayZ and Beyonce showed up...it was crazy after that........ Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
JayZ and Beyonce were at the Breakfast Klub, huh? I bet that shit was crazy!!

Heard the Galleria mall was so packed it had to be shut down!
Avoided all the madness. Went to the Breakfast Club to eat and the madness followed. JayZ and Beyonce showed up...it was crazy after that........ Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I bet they didn't have to wait in that longer than usual line I saw when I drove by today.
I was back in town from Cali with a camera, so I went to check out the galleria on Friday afternoon and saw Kevin love and Wale.

Had dinner at Del Friscos Saturday, unbelievably packed in the galleria. I did get my picture taken with Neyo & Usain Bolt, so that eased the hour wait to get the fuck out of the galleria.

But to answer your question, no I didn't hobby this weekend. I have some out of towners lined up the next couple of weeks. Can't wait!!
Stayed up north all weekend, avoiding the craziness completely. Glad it's over and so is 1/2 of the basketball season.
The BreakFast Klub is always packed on Saturday mornings. My Frat Brother owns that place. I am glad he is doing well.

I stayed away and setup something but she had to cancel. Which was cool.
Did something happen this weekend?
  • linux
  • 02-18-2013, 10:41 AM
I had several of the best sessions I've ever had last week. Soooooo much young Dallas pussy in town, both the announced ones and some not-so-announced.

Was a good week but I'm a bit spoiled now.
I had several of the best sessions I've ever had last week. Soooooo much young Dallas pussy in town, both the announced ones and some not-so-announced.

Was a good week but I'm a bit spoiled now. Originally Posted by linux
I know the feeling.....I get like that when i return from Dallas!
By coincidence, I was at the Hotel ZaZa sunday afternoon for a different reason. The place was full of players and their entourages. They all trickled out by 4p or so, leaving a bar full of pretty hot women who struck out trying to become an entouragee. I struck up a conversation with one of a couple nice looking Asian girls. Ended up buying dinner & drinks, $170, checked in for the night with her, room $229, valet fee $27, she wore the damn $75 robe they hang in the closets and assorted other costs, so....even though chica was free, she wasn't...over $500.... at least it was all-nighter.... she went back to LA, probably won't see her again.....would have been cheaper to hobby and go home.