what's the most pops you had in a hour?

II Was Just Discussing This With Someone And Just Figured I Should Make This A Topic . I Have Gotten A Guy Off 4 Times In A Hour And It Was Amazing! Nqns JustTasty Proteins Continuously Shooting Down My Throat.Mmmmmmmmm Memories
  • onei
  • 08-11-2013, 09:20 PM
I don't know about an hour, but I went 21 times in one night. Of course that was 1977 and I was in college and spent the night with my GF. She could hardly walk the next day (I guess I was pretty much spent the net day as well.) Recently ... I'd guess 3 times, but that is very rare. Usually I'm good for one time, thus I usually only do HH sessions. Getting old sucks (no pun intended) :-)
Oh Wow 21 Times? I Probably Wouldn't Even Want To See A Cock for A While
I don't know about an hour, but I went 21 times in one night. Of course that was 1977 and I was in college and spent the night with my GF. She could hardly walk the next day (I guess I was pretty much spent the net day as well.) Recently ... I'd guess 3 times, but that is very rare. Usually I'm good for one time, thus I usually only do HH sessions. Getting old sucks (no pun intended) :-) Originally Posted by onei
I got 7 with one blow.! ...... said the brave lil tailor
one regular is good for 5 every time. I am working towards six for him. I love this sort of appointment.
What A Lucky Young LaDy! I Would Love TO See A Guy Pop 7 Times. I Am Pretty sure You Left Speechless
I got 7 with one blow.! ...... said the brave lil tailor Originally Posted by knotty man
Me Too Girlie. I Love When A Guy Come And Say "I Seen And Hear That You Can Get A Guy Off 3-4 Times In A Hour. The Most I Have Done Is Two, Do You Think You Will Be Able To Top That?" Sounds Like A Challenge To Me That I Am Up For
one regular is good for 5 every time. I am working towards six for him. I love this sort of appointment. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I've done seven in an hr
Lol I Tried To Help You Achieve That Again But Idk What Happened
I've done seven in an hr Originally Posted by blkcwby
When u leaving?
In the Hobby I had this notion to go for CUM records with providers who were into it.

We did confirm 5 in hr (twice), but once it was 6 as 2 went into the same cover, but no evidence :-(

Usually I am good for 3-5, but it's really up to you Ladies to make it happen !!!
I am always having Fun2CUM, lol
Getting old sucks (no pun intended) :-) Originally Posted by onei
NOoooooo, please consider the alternative! Getting sucked old is FUN !
Lol It's Ok Though Baby I Would Be Scared Of Me Too
When u leaving? Originally Posted by blkcwby
I Wonder iF She Can Have The Same Impact On A Lady

In the Hobby I had this notion to go for CUM records with providers who were into it.

We did confirm 5 in hr (twice), but once it was 6 as 2 went into the same cover, but no evidence :-(

Usually I am good for 3-5, but it's really up to you Ladies to make it happen !!!
I am always having Fun2CUM, lol Originally Posted by fun2come
I Wonder iF She Can Have The Same Impact On A Lady Originally Posted by Super Head 713
he? oh, it was 2 different providers, so "They". hmmmmmm

BTW, I forgot to count in my doubles session, I have no record of how many times that was in 45 min, but it must have been a record. Damn, must do again and count, I knew I did something wrong ...