Half-hour sessions

I posted this on my showcase a week or so ago, but wanted to make sure that everyone gets the message. I'm no longer doing half-hour sessions for first-time clients. If you have already seen me, then yes, you may schedule a half-hour with me. But if it's your first time with me, it's an hour minimum.

Allow me to clarify: when I first meet someone, I want to talk/listen and get to know you. I want to know what makes you tick. I do not want you to just walk in the door and get naked the first time we meet. There are other providers who enjoy that - go see one of them instead. If we've already had a session, and you're short on time, then yes, it's exciting to have a quickie. But for the guys who *say* they're short on time, book me for a half-hour, and at 45 minutes I'm having to push them out the door - that just pisses me off. You weren't short on time, you were short on cash. I think everyone knows by now that I don't like cheap bastards.

If you want one of the best, you have to pay for it. The best ain't cheap, and it's almost never on sale.
I can fully appreciate the move to opt out of 1/2 hr sessions especially when you regularly end up in overtime.

What I don't get is why any paying client can't just walk in, take his clothes off and get down to biz if he so chooses. It's his fantasy, not yours.

Some guys have no interest in extended conversation, a provider getting to know them or what makes them tick especially on his dime. That's his wife's job. That's his GF's job. That's not a provider's job anymore than it is his massage therapist's or barber's job. Providers are there to provide a service not get in a client's head unless the client initiates that.
Many want uncomplicated sex with a beautiful talented total stranger and that's what they paid for and expect.

If a guy comes in for bcd only and is forced to chat for 10-15 minutes it's understandable why he would expect to go over by that much. If he initiates "Get to know me" conversation then that's different.

If I ever ventured into hobbying again I'd probably go that direction. One too many times I've been approached in the real world by total strangers who think we're comrades because some provider mentioned what I do over drinks while hanging out.

Eliminating 30 minute visits because it's not worth your time or because guys expect 45 is understandable. Extending the session length so you have enough time to "Talk" for fifteen I would have a problem with.
Some guys have no interest in extended conversation, a provider getting to know them or what makes them tick especially on his dime. That's his wife's job. That's his GF's job. Originally Posted by Codybeast
At the risk of sounding like a total cunt: I'm GFE. Girl. Friend. Experience. It IS exactly my job.

If a guy has no interest in conversation, then he has no business seeing me.
Claire, you are not sounding like a total cunt, but you do HAVE a great cunt!
At the risk of sounding like a total cunt: I'm GFE. Girl. Friend. Experience. It IS exactly my job.

If a guy has no interest in conversation, then he has no business seeing me. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
My bad. I was under the impression that professional providers offer the option of GFE, PSE, BNG or whatever else the client request within reason.
In all my years of the hobby I've never come across a provider who demanded GFE from her clients.

You do not sound like a cunt in the least. You sound like a woman who knows what she wants from the hobby. Nothing wrong with that.

I've simply never heard this before from a provider. A client opening up in a hobby environment exposes the client to all sorts of potentially negative complications.

True GFE would be two sided whereas you the provider also open up and expose your true identity and personal life details.

As long as you use an alias and he is fully exposed it's pretend or fantasy GFE.

No client should be forced to expose his real world details in the hobby unless it's mutual. You're not his wife or GF. You're a sex worker hiding behind an alias who has the ability to provide him that which they don't. Granted sometimes that need would be someone to open up with and talk to but that is his choice as the paying customer.
CodyB, great comments. If the lady only wants hour appt's more power to her. It seems like so many providers are trying to do the Hr limits with outrageous rates but even when you pay the rate they are ready to leave right after the first deed. Personally, nothing I am going to do with a provider will take an hour of my time nor hers.
I don't offer PSE. And I don't offer BNG as I would have lockjaw in less than a week, lol.

As far as opening up, yes, a lot of my clients really know me, my personal details, and even my real first name.

My clients have all said that I am the single most genuine provider they've ever met. And it's because I don't do this for the money. I do it because I enjoy making a connection with people, brightening their day (and mine), adding a little joy to the world (oh shit, I'm breaking out in Christmas songs! Lol). And Jesus, do I enjoy the sex....
When I schedule a session with a lady for the first time it is ALWAYS for a half hour. I prefer to see if things go well first.

Mark this guy off as a possible session.
Duly noted.

A big thank you to those who are putting themselves on my Do Not See list.
You are most welcome. Good luck to you (and the "UTR" thing).

Duly noted.

A big thank you to those who are putting themselves on my Do Not See list. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
It's all a matter of perspective. For most on this planet a do-not-call (Spend $ on) list holds a great deal more power than a do-not-see (Take $ from) list.

Regardless I like you and if I ever do hobby you will be on my must-consider list based upon our past positive private communications. There seems to be mutual respect.

If that day ever comes please understand that I'll expect your clothes off pronto. We can talk a bit later "if there's time left over". If the full hour is consumed by passionate bcd I'm sure you wouldn't mind hanging out off the clock for the sake of getting to know me better. Of course I would neither demand nor expect that of you.
"Never argue with a fool - onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I've said what I needed to say. The knuckle draggers can continue this thread if they choose, but I'm done.
"Never argue with a fool - onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I've said what I needed to say. The knuckle draggers can continue this thread if they choose, but I'm done. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
A bit harsh. You do realize my finals words were light natured and humorous?

a) I wasn't aware anyone was arguing.

b) I was under the impression it was all good natured difference of perspectives being shared.

c) Considering the thread was initiated with a hostile attitude I should have known better.

d) It is interesting how we've gone from you having sent me unsolicited complimentary PMs regarding your admiration of my general posts to this. Now suddenly I'm a fool because my opinion differs from yours on your thread/public rant?
If you can't handle a difference of opinion then don't post in Coed! So goes life on the hobby boards. I am reminded why I very rarely post anymore.
You guys should just get a Room.

(full hour of course) and just fantasy fuck your brains out)

(There is a lot of suppressed carnality here that should be addressed not ignored.)

Then for the encore (after the hour). , get into a "heated discussion" and do it all again (for an hour of course) next week.

Call me just another "silly ole bear". But it does sound hot!
  • Annef
  • 08-27-2013, 02:56 PM
I've grappled with the whole issue of half hours and have come to agree with Claire. First, they habitually run over. Almost every 30 min. session (which is not many) I have had has quickly become 50 min. From a business standpoint, just bad business. You just screwed yourself out of $100. But aside from that, no woman (whore, hooker, provider, whatever is your word of choice) wants to feel like a random hole to be filled. I never, in my wildest imagination, thought I would be doing this. And moreover, thought I would continue doing this for two years. Part of the reason that I did continue is that really is about relationship building (to a certain extent). I have men I met through backpage (only thing I knew when I started) that I still keep in contact with. It's a strange sort of intimacy, but it is that all the same.

My experience with 30 min appts. You will never see those guys again. The endgame of providing is to see as few gents as possible as there are a lot of risks in this behavior, namely, stds, getting outed (is that a word?), getting hurt, getting arrested. But, the endgame here is to have stable, regular clientele whom you know and like. And the guys that request 30 min aren't out to find a regular; they are usually just not those guys. They like quantity over quality, which is not what ma lot of women are looking for. This whole thing can be whatever most men and women want it to be. There's always a lot of talk about supply and demand, but at the end of the day, I think there is enough supply and demand for this to be whatever you want it to be, for both men and women.

I'm trave