Tomorrows Social

For those of you who got the invites, don't forget about tomorrows social! Always a good crowd and a good time! See ya there!
Just what he said ^^^^^^^ tks for the RE-minder RE-incarnated
I think I will be out of town - kind of a last minute thingy. Please carry on w/ dignity and style, tho' and make me proud. *cough* *wink*
I'm actually excited about not only the social... Thinking the after-party fun & games will have the "let your guard down & enjoy yourself" effect.

Jose Cuervo Tradicional Reposado "nekkid"...

Yep... that's my poison. ;-)
have fun!!
Won't be able to make this one, but will be available to all those looking to play before or after lol. Gonna try to come next time, y'all have fun and be safe'
Ooooh...Im down below on Alden...again. heh heh.
Bumping this thread as a reminder that the social is today.
Uh oh, nobody tell WakeUp.

One of these days I'll be able to attend one of these events. Until then, I trust y'all had a great time... again.
No need to tell me...it's obvious what your moderators think of the rules...
Everyone appreciates our social conscience and while some may believe that Mods are infallible, I am sorry to say that we are not. We are human just like everyone else. I happen to agree with wakeup's previous posts regarding socials and that we (Mods) had not handled them according to the letter of the posting guidelines as outlined by our Owners.

I am puzzled by his post that is above. The guideline regarding socials and announcements of socials is as follows:
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

Everyone knows who "hosts" these local get togethers and it is not reincarnated, so I am not sure what we are ignoring, with regards to the guideline???????

Spacemtn
Sounds like Wakeup is a jealous ASSHOLE!
No need to tell me...it's obvious what your moderators think of the rules... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ha Ha, LMAO Looks like Mr.Knowitall is slipping. Maybe less time running your mouth? Study up on the guidelines
:facepalm:

This is what I was saying to you Space...you're making assumptions about what you think I'm saying...I wouldn't do that if I were you, I'm trying to help you to not step on your dick...

Go back, read exactly what I posted again, then look at how you interpreted it...ask yourself, was there a thread where you and another mod made their feelings clear on the rule...then come back when you've thought about how your dealings with me have made you interpret the English language...
Nothing was said on where or when the social was and CK did not post it so it is not subject to rule 30.