Preference???

Do the providers her prefer men with big dicks or one who is expert with his tongue and hands??

And for my EECIE brothers, do you prefer passionate GFE or wild PSE???

And for both.....Trimmed, hairy or shaved???
Do the providers her prefer men with big dicks or one who is expert with his tongue and hands??

And for both.....Trimmed, hairy or shaved??? Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
Usually passionate GFE but occasional wild PSE is also good. No hairy for me. Must be at least trimmed.
BOTH types of men sound good to me lol! I just want a man who is into me!!!
I like men who are gentlenmanly, romantic, sensual and know how to treat a lady. I don't care about his dick size.
He better be good at all things sexual and not rest on his big dick laurels. dick size doesn't matter unless it is a peanut size or hogleg size. As far as styles of sport fucking, I prefer pse for recreational swinging sex. and as far as pubes, I prefer everyone natural but never would disqualify a lover due to personal grooming choices. good sex comes in all kinds of packages with all kinds of wrapping. preferences don't rule out opportunity
I don't think ladies here will care about your cock size, anyways you can always just lick them, that should do the trick.

IB
loving the input from the ladies...thanks!
I think most providers prefer men with big wallets. ;-)

And for both.....Trimmed, hairy or shaved??? Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
Some wild PSE for me, and I prefer a rainforest of a bush of course.

I don't care what size your thingy is. I can work with whatever you give me.

I do prefer aggressive, roughness, and shit talking.

I'd take it up the ass (sometimes I want so bad) if it didn't hurt so much.

But I always welcome a finger or 2.
GFE or PSE.... so long as they are CLASSY......
I like it wild and yummy...when I can get it. Bare or trimmed at a minimum is my preference!
BOTH types of men sound good to me lol! I just want a man who is into me!!! Originally Posted by AldenSky
We need to hang out very soon....
Ebony Jasmine sounds like my kinda woman!
EJL is a very sexy woman, and surprisingly soft spoken and sweet