Standing sex and the sex-athlete

For some reason here in wonderland standing sex, or sex outside of the bed feels so different. With the GF or SO standing sex is really not an option, you know they want to be “made luv to”. I guess it is the fact that we are having sex with amazing sex-athletes that makes standing sex so much fun.. So I enjoy standing sex when I am on a date and was wondering if this is something the ladies like or if they prefer the bed, I know the bed is probably easier, but I know you ladies are all about us and what we want. I find that a padded bench, or an ottoman, chaise lounge or even those sex cubes are great for standing sex, the couch is OK but not the preferred apparatus. I like to have my feet planted firmly on the ground for leverage and, well it just feels better.

Daty for him is great with a sex-athlete, Daty for her is best in the bed unless she is into X-games. Don’t get me wrong, I luv the bed with a hot GFE, in MISS with DFK, and DATY! Spinners are great standing sex-athletes, luv to toes them around, lift them and stretch them. Flexibility in a sex-athlete is great on the alternative apparatus. I would luv to try a sex swing some time, DATY would be great in a sling also.

So ladies, are you into standing sex and the alternative apparatus as apposed to the bed.

IB