I spent $ on ME

• onei
  • 08-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Over the past several months I've noticed the prices here keep going up and up and up. In fact, (and I can't prove the connection) even BP prices are starting to go up as well. Thus I'm backing off, if not bailing out all together. Instead I spent $1,000+ today on something that I have wanted for a long time now, but $ spent "elsewhere" seems to always get in the way. I also booked an overseas flight and will enjoy some time in Europe in a few months. It all goes back to "Right Value Comparison" and right now, I just don't see the value, and I'm sure as hell am not paying $300+ an hour when I can put the same amount somewhere else and get much more value out of my hard earned money. Thirty min to an hour and this money is nothing but a memory. I'll stick around and keep an eye on things, and may partake if I find someone intriguing enough to make me want to release my hard earned funds. But over the past 12 months I've put out enough to pay cash for my car. No longer!

This is my story and my story only. I have a few ladies that I see and I consider them about as good as it gets (I've reviewed them), and I will contact them from time to time, but I'm no longer looking for new girls, which I have spent most of the last 12 months doing just that. The rest of you guys can support this upward trend and newbies demanding $150+ for hh (heavy on the +) and $300+ for h, I'm not!

Ya'll can cuss and discuss this all you want to, which is fine, in fact, it could be healthy, but I've set my limit and it relates only to me. Basically—I've been priced out of this game for the most part. With this, it is not my intent to degrade any one person, it's the market in general. If the market substantiates these prices (and obviously it does), then I respect that and simply bow out, or only rarely partake.

A real world example that I can relate to would be flying an airplane. I've flown a plane and loved it. In fact I would love to get my pilots license, the only problem is…I can't afford to fly. I'm not a rich man and flying is basically a rich man's sport. At this stage of my life, I could probably afford it more than I could when I was 23 and first looked into it, but then there are too many other things that I'd rather out that money into, so I don't. Thus where I am today. So enjoy! Best of luck to all! Be safe! And I'll still be around … maybe!
Enjoy one of those European providers (It is legal in most of those countries, although it may be limited to certain red light districts) and let us know how much those Euro babes cost once you convert the Euros to dollars.....
  • Loxly
  • 08-30-2013, 11:47 PM
An Uncle of mine once told me that no one is going to treat you better than yourself. I had a year and a half period myself that I abstained in order to bolster my creature comforts.

While I've met some really great folks the practicality of hobbying as an investment will pretty much always be the same. i.e. Even when you score you're going in the hole.

Enjoy....
Well said!! There is something in economics called marginal utility, meaning each dollar you spend is able to be measured as to its importance to you. At $100 an hour, an outstanding provider is quiet a deal for probably anyone of us. At $500 an hour the provider becomes less attractive to the majority of us. That is what is great about this thing called hobbying -- we individually get to determine what price is fair for a product that is not necessarily required for our existence.
there are still some providers here who will give you dirty deeds dirt cheap!

{shameless plug....lol}
OP I have been living like this for almost 3 years now, this Hobby has gotten boring and I have no desire to call 5 girls only to see one.. to much of a pain in my ass. I have about 4 utr regs and that is enough for me..
I just stick around here to read the drama threads and what not....most of my reviews are regs or if I had a wild hair to attempt to see a new person which the last two I did was a total waste..anyway have a nice day
  • Annef
  • 08-31-2013, 11:39 AM
I feel ya. I want to go back and get a graduate degree in history, just for fun really, but I can't afford it. I'm priced out of the higher education market these days. Have fun in Europe! I hear doing this sort of thing is much cheaper there. I suppose there are many reasons for that, but one probably is it being legal in a lot of places, I suppose more women do it. Also, a lot of those women are poor immigrants. I don't think you go to Holland and find a lot of the incredibly beautiful Dutch women participating. I could be wrong, but I think its usually the Eastern Europeans who are just glad to be anywhere but where they were. At any rate, we all have to make a decision about where our money is most wisely spent. See ya when you get back.
  • Loxly
  • 08-31-2013, 12:23 PM
Annef does bring up a good point (besides other things...LOL). Probably a SD topic regarding funding education or vocational tutoring. Have to think about that.
Shouldn't this be an ISO? You know, being near the First of the Month and all.

Or did you really start a thread to tell us about your financial woes?
I just stick around here to read the drama threads and what not....most of my reviews are regs or if I had a wild hair to attempt to see a new person which the last two I did was a total waste..anyway have a nice day Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Now I have to give you a freebie to make it up.. after all I am your last posted review ... lol..

OP..I say spend your money on what makes you happy ..needs/wants change so have fun with whatever you do.

This is my story and my story only. Originally Posted by onei
Many of us share your story and sentiment. I haven't hobbied for quite some time for this very reason. We've learned to use the hobby rather than be used by it.

I also can't justify the ridiculous expenditure when I can still get laid for free in the real world.

Can't blame providers for charging higher fees as it's their bodies and their right.

Can't blame those of us who say it ain't worth it. A fool and his money are always parted especially in the hobby where GPS seems to be on the rise.

Still a mature man can always occasionally treat himself to someone he could never touch in the real world such as a 20 something beautiful, exotic, petite, fit and talented angel. That is only a very rare treat when one feels like blowing $250. In my case once every few years. As far as the rest go? I choose to spend my money more wisely.
Now I have to give you a freebie to make it up.. after all I am your last posted review ... lol... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Put me also on that freebie list! You are my last posted review, too!

I feel ya. I want to go back and get a graduate degree in history, just for fun really, but I can't afford it. I'm priced out of the higher education market these days. Have fun in Europe! I hear doing this sort of thing is much cheaper there. I suppose there are many reasons for that, but one probably is it being legal in a lot of places, I suppose more women do it. Also, a lot of those women are poor immigrants. I don't think you go to Holland and find a lot of the incredibly beautiful Dutch women participating. I could be wrong, but I think its usually the Eastern Europeans who are just glad to be anywhere but where they were. At any rate, we all have to make a decision about where our money is most wisely spent. See ya when you get back. Originally Posted by Annef
I have been to Amsterdam twice, 2004 and 2012, and most of the girls in the Red Light are not Dutch, as you say many Eastern Europeans and Africans. Now when you get away from the Red Light area you will find locals. One of the hottest girls I saw in the Red Light was from Greece and Romania
  • Annef
  • 09-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Oh good lord, that does it for me for trying to be subtle. There are people on this planet who don't have access to clean drinking water for the love of god. Did the OP really just post a whiny, entitled, could you possibly become more disconnected from what the rest of the word experiences, thread? We all won the lottery by the very fact that we were born here. And moreover, some of you have won the lottery by the very fact that you have enough discrectionary income to get your nut off every once in a while. This might be the mother of all first-world problems. Fuck Europe, go to Africa, spend your money doing a volunteer vacation. You still have to pay for it, but it will give you some perspective. I've done it; it's awesome. Was a surrogate mother to baboons. Seriously, it will change your life.
... Was a surrogate mother to baboons ... Originally Posted by Annef
Here, or Africa?