No name reviews

What's up with the no name (provider name) in the title of reviews?
There was a time you were required to put the full name of the provider in the title of the revue. So has this changed and can you just say "great time in the heat" as the tittle of your review? Just asking because these ladies deserve recognition.

IB
What's up with the no name (provider name) in the title of reviews?
There was a time you were required to put the full name of the provider in the title of the revue. So has this changed and can you just say "great time in the heat" as the tittle of your review? Just asking because these ladies deserve recognition.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Makes things a lot easier for hobbyist reading down the list! IJS
I think the name should be required just like the date and amount paid to get PA credit...
but it should be common sense to include the name
I think the name should be required just like the date and amount paid to get PA credit...
but it should be common sense to include the name Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Sounds like the right thing to me, but then it could be a ploy to get hits on a review!

IB
  • Loxly
  • 09-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Regardless of any credits, it's pointless not to identify the provider unless he's really reviewing himself.
The name of the provider IS required in a review there's even a spot for it, if you mouse over the review a little yellow box will pop up and it will have the providers name, if one is too lazy to do that maybe they should log out. I just timed myself and it took me a grand total of 13 seconds to click on a review with no name and the click the back button, so if one is really interested in knowing who the review is about, it would take a whole 13 seconds of their life to find out, if they're that mentally lazy maybe they should log out. The providers get credit weather there's a name in the title or not, the mods add it to their list of review, so if one was really interested in a provider then they should click on the "My ECCIE Reviews" link that pops up every time they post, if one is too lazy to do that maybe they're really not that interested.
Not putting names in reviews really isn't that big of deal, and trying to tell people how to title their review when they're the one who spent the money, and time writing the review is b.s. but that's just me.
Well explained, it's been a while, I was on a tour of the stars and just got back. On the old mother ship it was frowned on to not include the name. But from what you are saying now hobbiest can tittle there revues as " circling the rings of Saturn" cool!

IB
Well explained, it's been a while, I was on a tour of the stars and just got back. On the old mother ship it was frowned on to not include the name. But from what you are saying now hobbiest can tittle there revues as " circling the rings of Saturn" cool!

If that's what they wish to title it, their money their review, I actually that would be a cool title
Fuck an any asshole who is too lazy to put a provider handle in his review post (and please note, mods, I have not addressed any particular individual). What's the point of a review if not to provide useful, specific information?
I read eccie on an ipad, so there's no mouse-over text. I think that even if it's not required to put the providers name in the title, it's polite to do so.

The name of the provider IS required in a review there's even a spot for it, if you mouse over the review a little yellow box will pop up and it will have the providers name, if one is too lazy to do that maybe they should log out. I just timed myself and it took me a grand total of 13 seconds to click on a review with no name and the click the back button, so if one is really interested in knowing who the review is about, it would take a whole 13 seconds of their life to find out, if they're that mentally lazy maybe they should log out. The providers get credit weather there's a name in the title or not, the mods add it to their list of review, so if one was really interested in a provider then they should click on the "My ECCIE Reviews" link that pops up every time they post, if one is too lazy to do that maybe they're really not that interested.
Not putting names in reviews really isn't that big of deal, and trying to tell people how to title their review when they're the one who spent the money, and time writing the review is b.s. but that's just me. Originally Posted by Little Monster

DARLIN...JUST FYI!!!!!!

THIS AIN'T THE MOTHER SHIP ANYMORE!!!!!

This Is The KINDER, GENTLER

(LIKE LILLY IS TRYING TO BE!!!)

ECCIE, AND IT'S A WHOLE NEW BALL GAME!!!!!!!

It Took Me Awhile, As Well, To Catch On To All The

Differences And Changes When I Came Back

From My Sabbatical.

Your An INTELLIGENT Fella You Will Pick Up On

The Nuances That Have Been Implemented Since

The Changing Of The Guard!!!

JUST WATCH (Follow Suit) AND LEARN...GRASSHOPPER!!!!!

HAVE FUN & PLAY SAFE!!!!!!!

Seriously? This place has become so retarded that we're doing the same shit in 30 day cycles.
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779199
You aren't even a newb, WTF?
I never bother with those reviews that don't bother with the ease of the their readership.
Seriously? This place has become so retarded that we're doing the same shit in 30 day cycles.
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779199
You aren't even a newb, WTF? Originally Posted by Bloated Love Knuckle
THX for explaining my "Recently discussed here" in post #11.
I thought I was clear enough, but never hurts to spell it out, lol