New Showcase Photo Idea!

• ~Ze~
  • 10-14-2010, 04:47 AM
Everyone is looking to take photos that show off our best parts, and leave all the rest out..

I have found THE solution....

Nude Calender

Don't worry if your makeup isn't perfect, or your hair is a little messed up or you could stand to lose a couple pounds! Don't we all anyways?... You will look as fabulous as all those skinny little stick figure with poofy lips on the catwalk!
Damn I know HER ........And she performs like a pencil sharpener .........ouch .........T
Looks like a little weight gain since the last time I saw her. Back then she was nothin but skin and.. nope - that was it.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-14-2010, 09:03 AM
That's one helluva smile!
I think I like that they aren't glamour shots the most. And face pics help.

Ok. Ok. The heels are the clincher.
A closer view presents a flaw.
Oh. One of the flakes. No need to TOFTT on That one.

Thanks pie
  • mrod
  • 10-14-2010, 04:25 PM
DANG... That gave me a BONER!!!!
Shes waiting to upsale you with that!!!

Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
On further examination, I'm forced to think your example was switched with a hobbyist after all blood had drained south. Ok. That was only examining the hobbyists' complaints that include the phrase "but I was thinking with my little head".
now thats a spinner!
Can't wait to see the Backpage bait and switch on this one!!!!
I know this Provider! Looks like she vomited up the last few pounds she wanted to lose and now has that "nothing but bones" figure she's been working on for so long! Guess the back of her throat will start to heal (fingernails are a bitch!)
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-16-2010, 05:49 AM
OMG you people are silly! Glad you got a laugh.

Now, On a more serious note.... who has access to an X-ray machine so I can try this out? LOL

*Yes, I really want to do it*
don't know about an x-ray machine but for kicks, might try a copying machine. might get some interesting images.