FREE SESSION WITH LOCAL PROVIDER!!!

That's right I said FREE session with local provider SinsOfTheFlesh. I'm looking for "10" gentleman who would like a FREE session with this provider. How do I get a free session?

1) You must post in this threAD!
2) SL must win his bet that Sins is NOT 39 and does NOT weigh in at 155 LBS. It's that simple! Mods get first crack at this...

Sins Show Case:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=54993

I'd like to throw my name in the hat for one of those free sessions!!
Is the 10 a hat size?
Considering I weigh 155ish and I'm pretty slender, I doubt SOTF is 155. I also think she looks a little older than 39. But given the fact I like older MILF types with curves, and ones that are as naughty and adventurous as SOTF is, both of those facts are a bonus to me! Free session now?
So you're in Maui and you've got nothing better to do..? What's your point with this crap? I mean I don't know about you but I was not aware that any details posted in a providers showcase would be anything but spot on.....LMAO...

Surely there is something over there that can occupy your time other than this..
Only thing I know is SOTF is short, Age is about right +/- 1 year. Weight +/- 5 pounds.
Hey SL, what the heck are you up too, lol. You are in Maui and you are posting in the KC forum???
Surely you got some hottie (or tw0) with you....what would Pyramid say, post taint (not of you but your date,lol)

I got to ask, what if you lose the bet, as I have not read the other thread???

If you ever get to KC...we are renown for our black-stone beaches, otherwise known as I-435...my offer still stands, I'll buy the first round of drinks in KC..

No disrespect to SOF, but I'll pass on the opportunity for a free session...I just had to give ya a shout out.

Enjoy your stay in Maui, we are enjoying a blamy 25 degrees day!!!
Bored with the Arkansas board Still Looking?
That's right I said FREE session with local provider SinsOfTheFlesh. I'm looking for "10" gentleman who would like a FREE session with this provider. How do I get a free session?

1) You must post in this threAD!
2) SL must win his bet that Sins is NOT 39 and does NOT weigh in at 155 LBS. It's that simple! Mods get first crack at this...

Sins Show Case:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=54993
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thanks SL! I was going to post an ad this morning, but this will do fine!

Guys, a little background, this bet stems from a back and forth discussion on the main discussion board (yes, I know, one should not venture there without full body armor!)

SL, are you really sure you want to put such a big chunk of change on the line here? I was content to set my terms at changing your avatar and signature for a week, but if you want to bet money on it as well, then I'd be a fool to argue!

Regarding playing mattress madness with 10 men of your choosing - is that one at a time or all together? Hmm, the thought of 'paying up' all at once is very intriguing!! Perhaps each could be given a rain check to be redeemed at a time of their choosing.

Lets get the language and terms clear first though. You state that in order for you to win, I must NOT weigh 155. Presumably your intent was that if I weight MORE than 155, you win the bet. What if I weigh LESS than 155? If I in fact weigh less than my stated 155 pounds, then clearly I not only live up to my advertised stats, but exceed them, correct?

So, I offer a slight amendment to the terms for the sake of clarity:

The bet:

My showcase states I am 39 years old and 155 pounds. If I do in fact weight 155, OR LESS, and if I am in fact 39 years old, then I win the bet. However, if I weigh 156 pounds or greater, or if I am not in fact 39 years old, then you win the bet. *39 years defined as not yet having celebrated a 40th birthday

Terms:

If I win the bet, you pay me $1,750. You will change your avatar to one of my choosing, and change your signature to read "SinsOfTheFlesh's Bitch" - each for one week. No apology will be required or expected. This is entirely too much fun to feel as though an apology is needed!

If you win the bet: I play hide the salami with 10 men of your choosing. Volunteers feel free to throw your hat in the ring! I will also change my avatar to one of your choosing, and add "SLAMDANGO MY ASS!!!!!" to my signature (you know, I kinda like that, I might add that anyways LOL)

Are the terms and conditions clear and fair?? If so, let the games begin!!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=douchenozzle Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
LOL
  • Seedy
  • 01-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Is the 10 a hat size? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I will bet it is not your dick size. Lmao
Damn I thought it said 10" (inch) men...
I was about to ask if I did her 5X if that would be okay...

BTW- Looking forward to the new avatar.
Well, I like to be considered for the position. However, I'm not sure Sins sees short, balding men with a raging case of self esteem problems, a limp and hung like a frightened turtle. But a fella can dream, cant he?
SOF,

You, and SL both, forgot the condition that you will post taint for me as a condition in which to satisfy this wager.