cell phone checks

• kkaro
  • 01-27-2013, 07:19 PM
am i the only one who checks to see who a providers phone is registered to before contacting her hmm few registered to law enforcement around here scary scary

new star automatic telephone number look up system internet search it
am i the only one who checks to see who a providers phone is registered to before contacting her hmm few registered to law enforcement around here scary scary Originally Posted by kkaro
Don't be making a statement like this unless you are prepared to back it up.... So start naming NAMES!
how do you check who a phone is registered to ?
I'm sure you're going to in dear yourself to the ladys with that comment lol...................no I don't.
I just tried to Google "new star automatic telephone number look up" and all I got were warnings that its a scam to get your cell number.
  • kkaro
  • 01-27-2013, 08:24 PM
used to be a telemarketing company with npac access if you think you can figure out how to get npac access try this link good luck

https://www.npac.com/
Assuming you're for real, using a system like this to check up on providers is very Candice-esque.....and IIRC she went to prison.
If this were a review, I think I would have to say "QUACK".
Scam scam scam scam
Assuming you're for real, using a system like this to check up on providers is very Candice-esque.....and IIRC she went to prison. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
"llRC" ?....

I'm not sure if you are saying Cancice went to prison or not but I can assure you she did not..
used to be a telemarketing company with npac access if you think you can figure out how to get npac access try this link good luck - https://www.npac.com/ Originally Posted by kkaro
I'm going to assume you meant to type that you used to be with a telemarketing company with NPAC access. That said, I'm sure the owner of the telemarketing company and, for that matter, the management at Nuestar would love to know that you are still using NPAC access... on a hooker board!!!

Exactly what is your purpose of this chest-beating? Just to say that you can? Maybe the mods can pull an IP address on you and you can stop this stupid quacking.
Malwoody, I did alittle research....not prison, but house arrest.

But the gist of my statement remains the same. Paraphrasing Rajesh Koothrappali, I'd rather swim naked in the Ganges with a papercut on my nipple, than associate with somebody who claims to use a restricted network to do hobby research.
Malwoody, I did alittle research....not prison, but house arrest.

But the gist of my statement remains the same. Paraphrasing Rajesh Koothrappali, I'd rather swim naked in the Ganges with a papercut on my nipple, than associate with somebody who claims to use a restricted network to do hobby research. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
Yes, just one of many famous quotes from Rajesh Koothrappali, one of my favorite philosophers.
  • kkaro
  • 01-28-2013, 12:46 AM
if a person was lucky enough to get access to npac which is a law enforcement network which i doubt can be done was checking to see if a person was a cop the only person who would have a problem with it is a cop food for thought
I don't cash cell phone checks.