Physical Description: Very pretty, short, glasses, nice manmades
Recommendation: - yes
Contact info ?
Partners is the contact info dipshit
What contact info do you want?
  • Eli
  • 03-20-2019, 03:31 PM
Jj,

You might want to supply a phone number for the place and somewhere in the beginning descriptions they might have a website you can post? The moderator probably isn't local so he has no idea. We have to help each other.

Good luck....

Eli
Partners is the contact info dipshit Originally Posted by Premo12
You may can tilt the monitor just a tad so there is a glare instead of a reflection..

For informational purposes, Eli is 100% correct. The intent and purpose of a Report is to give the members all the information they need to make a decision, make contact, or set an appointment without having to utilize other means of research.

In this case, someone from out of town will have to either pick up a phone book or Google the place to make contact to see if they are open, what are the club hours, how many girls are working etc, which makes a report without contact info incomplete.

Think of it as though you are writing a report for someone that has never been to Erie and never heard of Partners.

We just need a phone number only for the club.
Lol wow never seen this much Disparity between a member& a moderator,can we all just get along we all we got this site should be good experiences,not bad blessings to all soften your hearts
Partners

814-898-2878
Chickie to save the day lol,u may as well be moderator too u been around 4ever bro
I don’t have much life lol.
  • jeffm
  • 05-10-2019, 08:58 AM
She is hot! I wonder if she works outside of the club.