Cockcage

Thinking about getting a cage and wearing it when wife is at work anybody know which one is better and does it make you feel slutty
...nigga, what?
ah pass on seeing a lady if she got braces

LOL
wife comes home to see, a lady stuck on the cage
So nobody has worn a cock cage
Friendly tip to the innocent bystanders...

Men who make posts like this (and enjoy such devices anyway) are highly turned on by humiliation

So the more you shame him, the harder he gets. And your words become his jerk off material

*Shrugs*
FYI
So nobody has worn a cock cage Originally Posted by waterman1952
hell no not me
Friendly tip to the innocent bystanders...

Men who make posts like this (and enjoy such devices anyway) are highly turned on by humiliation

So the more you shame him, the harder he gets. And your words become his jerk off material

*Shrugs*
FYI Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
if op reading his thread cums, can he do a Encounter Report for me?
And where Upset or Smalbany NY?

yo op

for Physical Description: go with a"ugly Santa"
If I compliment him will he go soft?
Depends on what u want in a cage, spike lined, urethral tube, size, butt plug attached, Etc..
Deff makes u feel naughty bc ur the only 1 that knows ur wearing it but its even better when ur instructed to wear it to places where someone may or does see it. Like gym, dr appt ,etc.. I know many that use and do these things.. Txt me if u need more helo... Put ur handle as 1st work in txt plz..
Do you have any experience with them?
If you like the feel of stainless steel then HappyGo Male Chastity Device might work for you. If you prefer plastic then CB-6000 Cage Kit (customizable too). Both relatively beginner friendly.
Amazon has some good ones. I prefer the stainless steel ones
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GQ..._t1_B075MCMM6N
  • vliet
  • 08-03-2019, 09:06 AM
they also have locks or numbered tags -- so if you spouse were to have knowledge of such devices, you would be locked up in your cb6000 or what have you.