Open thoughts on "outdoor" dates...

Was talking to someone recently and an idea was tossed out about having a session outdoors! Hopefully it would be a very discreet, beautiful spot (some nice parks in the Capital District) where there are no mosquitoe infestations of course!
Have to admit, it sounds a little adventurous, and being smack in the middle of summer could be pretty fun,a big blanket, a pillow or 2 and some nakedness!
Thoughts? Would love to hear from the girls as well...
Haven't done this with any provider, but have had a lot of outdoor or public adventures in my personal life. One of my favorite things to do.
I've had a few adventures of this type (maybe more than a few). Love it myself, really gets me going. Not so easy to find those willing to partake. It will take some visits to build trust and will only happen with those that are willing to accept the same risk. It is worth the effort though!
Hot. As. Fuck.

I’m adventurous & can be a bit of an exhibitionist.

If I’m discussing it with someone, I prefer we talk reality rather than fantasy, however. Some things are steamy but doable. And some are just downright dangerous/likely to get you arrested.

I use to advertise for such things, but was bombarded with time wasters.

I prefer to do this with someone I am familiar with in an area that one or both of us is familiar with.

I’ve done hand play in movie theatre, bar, restaurant. And something a bit more... involved in sauna, pool, outdoor courtyard, dressing room etc

Knowing your partner can be important, if they are shady or behave in certain ways, it can draw unwanted attention to not only them, but you as well
I've done a few outdoor "dates" and they were a lot of fun. However, I echo BBG's sentiments. It can't be two absolute strangers. You can't look the part of some creep about to try and fuck where people take notice. You need to belong and be discrete. A lot of people can't pull that off.
Was talking to someone recently and an idea was tossed out about having a session outdoors where there are no mosquitoe infestations of course! Originally Posted by Tango60
I Upset, we are having a terrible spider problem....
mosquito's are nuthin…..
Kayla Ryder from Upstate is famous for her Outdoor Backwoods Country Girl Experience.
back in my wild days on long island, me and a reg that ive known forever, went and played around on a swing down by the beach, at night of course, so there was nobody around (was when we had that 14 hour northeast blackout yrs ago, it was in the summer time, so it was way to steamy to stay inside) good times!!! lol ....... swings are fun
Too many mosquitoes!!
Try contacting Kiraxxx. From what I recall, she has talked in the forums about enjoying the great outdoors.
under a apple tree once

after, dang she had poison ivy out break every where my hands went

she was pissed I didn't get it also, LOL her dad check.

So till she tell him WHO, I was the only guy she could see
so so so she dumped my ass
under a apple tree once

after, dang she had poison ivy out break every where my hands went

she was pissed I didn't get it also, LOL her dad check.

So till she tell him WHO, I was the only guy she could see
so so so she dumped my ass Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Probably didn’t get poison ivy because ya leave the same long undies on 12 months a year.