jada

Staff edit. dj8

And nothing you can do. I dont have any reason to be here, so ban me, don't care. Jada sees this and threatens me again, I will have her arrested.

So either way I win and have the upper hand. So you gotta stop
See thats the old Bugleboy and all that followed. Only a matter of time before you couldn't stand the pressure.im sure the MODS will delete VERY PRIVATE INFORMATION and wouldn't be suprised if they banned your profile AGAIN and AGAIN
See thats the old Bugleboy and all that followed. Only a matter of time before you couldn't stand the pressure.im sure the MODS will delete VERY PRIVATE INFORMATION and wouldn't be suprised if they banned your profile AGAIN and AGAIN Originally Posted by Scoot642
Again I dont care. And you all know I am Bugleboy. I am the original Bugleboy, not the peanut butter troll. That is what I am trying to say.

Original Bugleboy, HandyAndy, BigDaddy, Quagmire, Isiah are all me

The Peanut Butter troll accounts (Elephant account and the Bugleboy 2-4 are not mine). What I am saying. The Peanut troll went by Bugleboys 2-4, impersonating me, that is what started this confusion.
I've never heard of a guy getting so bent that even providers don't wanna see you. That's sad when they won't take your low rated fair. You're cheaper than Frontier or Alligiant!! Good luck Mr Jif
I've never heard of a guy getting so bent that even providers don't wanna see you. That's sad when they won't take your low rated fair. You're cheaper than Frontier or Alligiant!! Good luck Mr Jif Originally Posted by Scoot642
I get bent cuz its the only socialization I have. I am alone otherwise, no friends and its my only opton for sex.
I have aspergers, that part is true. But I a very angry I have aspergers and take it out by bullying and making fun of other guys with aspergers. i like to taunt aspergers guys who are virgins, that ha ha I have seen and felt over 30 pussies, they havent.

This is why I refuse to quit the hobby. Cuz its the only thing I have and also cuz I want to have the upperhand and use it to bully aspergers male virgins. Basically I like being bad and immoral and think its cool to beat up a goodie two shoes virgin aspergers guy
Check this out for good laugh
I made this myself

https://ibb.co/GcD6g5G

durr durr durr
the sound that aspergers virgin retards make
ha ha ha
Mods it’s seriously time to make a amendment to the site policies: new accounts should not be able to start creating threads literally the second after they’ve signed up. There needs to be a better way of making sure this shit never even comes to light on the site. This is beyond ridiculous at this point.
Mods it’s seriously time to make a amendment to the site policies: new accounts should not be able to start creating threads literally the second after they’ve signed up. There needs to be a better way of making sure this shit never even comes to light on the site. This is beyond ridiculous at this point. Originally Posted by August Black
Like the other site any post is reviewed first so if that was the case none of this would ever have started .hes kinda like a campfire going out,just a little fuel to keep the fire going .
Scoot and others, its not my fault I was cursed with this retard disability. I know its no excuse for my behaviors but having aspergers is a curse, I am alone all the time and cry everyday, often wishing I had never been born. I am not kidding, I feally feel this bad. I still long for a girlfriend. This is why I get attached to providers, I am lonely for intimacy and just want a go-to regular who doesnt try to rob me or mistreat me. I know boundaries better and no longer fall in love with providers. This is what I am going thru and why I cry when I lose a provider. I just want a regular long term provider who won't try to trick me into lending money or turn on me, just honest and reliable. And I would be happy and not in this predicament.

I am not some troll who spams up this site, I am just here to cry about my unfair life as I am doing now. I am sure you can see the differences in our posts, Loki is right.
Scoot and others, its not my fault I was cursed with this retard disability. I know its no excuse for my behaviors but having aspergers is a curse, I am alone all the time and cry everyday, often wishing I had never been born. I am not kidding, I feally feel this bad. I still long for a girlfriend. This is why I get attached to providers, I am lonely for intimacy and just want a go-to regular who doesnt try to rob me or mistreat me. I know boundaries better and no longer fall in love with providers. This is what I am going thru and why I cry when I lose a provider. I just want a regular long term provider who won't try to trick me into lending money or turn on me, just honest and reliable. And I would be happy and not in this predicament.

I am not some troll who spams up this site, I am just here to cry about my unfair life as I am doing now. I am sure you can see the differences in our posts, Loki is right. Originally Posted by Hattie 603
. YES YOU ARE , WEAR IT PROUDLY DR DOUCHENSTEIN
Well seeing now its December 2021, its the two year anniversary since my peak of seeing Jada with my crush on her.

December 2019 was my peak of seeing Jada and my obsession on her. And then the bullshit she pulled on me, ruined my Christmas 2019. That along with the bullshit I dealt with at work. At my job, this outside vendor maintenance guy lied about me and got away with it. He accused me of telling him I go to prostiutes and complained, I got written up and sent to HR, led to big mess. And honest truth, I never told him about this hobbby. I find strange how would he know I partake in this, suspecting a third party involved.

But my point Christmas 2019 was the worst christmas cuz of Jada and the stuff at work all happening at once.
I don’t normally respond to this thing on here but, just go away. You can blame everything on your supposed illness but I’m not buying. You are just an ass who has nothing better to do. Nobody here cares. You provide nothing useful because no one believes a word you say. Have a nice day and now I will go back to ignoring your stupidity.
Like the other site any post is reviewed first so if that was the case none of this would ever have started .hes kinda like a campfire going out,just a little fuel to keep the fire going . Originally Posted by Scoot642
I dont think other site reviews everything. Yes, it takes longer for something to post, but if reviewed everything any number of posts from bb and various others would never make it to website. I think he identifies certain users to be on some sort of review status, but far from everyone. Could be misrembering, but do think that the practice
[QUOTE=CandyAndy1987;1062666643]Well seeing now its December 2021, its the two year anniversary since my peak of seeing Jada with my crush on her.

December 2019 was my peak of seeing Jada and my obsession on her. And then the bullshit she pulled on me, ruined my Christmas 2019. That along with the bullshit I dealt with at work. At my job, this outside vendor maintenance guy lied about me and got away with it. He accused me of telling him I go to prostiutes and complained, I got written up and sent to HR, led to big mess. And honest truth, I never told him about this hobbby. I find strange how would he know I partake in this, suspecting a third party involved.

But my point Christmas 2019 was the worst christmas cuz of Jada and the stuff at work all happening at once.[/Q
Best Christmas ever !! That girl is a lot of fun if you treat her right. When they run away from you it seems you fucked up a good thing .HOHOHOcandycaneboyAndy
People only know what YOU tell them