Kiraxxx

Hey all my sexies !!!

Just want to say hello to everybody in that I've missed you all. I wasn't around Thanksgiving, was in the Catskills on a mountain. For those of you who messaged me I will get back to you as soon as I can. I'm just getting back into town now. I hope everybody was safe, continues to stay safe. Can't wait to hear all your naughty details of what you did over the last almost three years.

Kisses all over,
Kira

Grrrrrr!!!
Hey all my sexies !!!

Just want to say hello to everybody in that I've missed you all. I wasn't around Thanksgiving, was in the Catskills on a mountain. For those of you who messaged me I will get back to you as soon as I can. I'm just getting back into town now. I hope everybody was safe, continues to stay safe. Can't wait to hear all your naughty details of what you did over the last almost three years.

Kisses all over,
Kira

Grrrrrr!!! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx

Welcome back! Love to catch up sometime!
You have come down from the mountains with these 15, make that 10 commandments?
I want to schedule an appointment with you
Kira, get a room for a week, you will make bank!!........there are dozens of guys who want to see you naked riding them........including this guy!!
Tomb,
You have come down from the mountains with these 15, make that 10 commandments?

That is one of my absolute fav movies...

Its good to be the king !!
welcome back luv!!!
Welcome, if you have been gone for 3 years, I don't think you are familiar with me. But you should get to know me, I am quite "famous" around here...
Oh, joy. Bugle Boy has another new handle.
Oh, joy. Bugle Boy has another new handle. Originally Posted by OldGuy59
Still seeing Valerie as a regular?
Welcome back, Love.

We have got to catch up! I live in Saratoga now which makes things easier.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Xoxo