MAGA girl shown error of her ways

Check out the titties on the girl in pink.

The flaming bitch is the stripes demands justice. And she gets it quickly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Arizona.html

Thank you for your thoughts on immigration.

(Her husband is an attorney. He apologized, she didn't).

This is easy to watch, again and again.
So you're posting a lie? MAGA girl? Where was the MAGA? And definitely not a "girl" you sexist. You should apologize to the members of this site for being a demagogue and trying to incite trouble. A woman verbally attacked another woman. We (and this means you) don't know their politics but if the election is any result then it is more likely she is a democrat. Plus, republicans are usually pretty gracious while liberals think that they can instruct the world.

To break it down further, you're a liar and your words are the proof.
Of the Following . . .
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
These Wise Words . . .
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
A Democrat Karen??? lol. The ugly mega biotch got her as kicked by a hott young American half her weight class

Stupid Karen's just keep getting caught on video. Must be in the same stupid cult as the 11/6ers. Hey look at us...we are committing crimes and recording evidence
I honestly can’t determine the political leaning of either of the women and I doubt that any of us can. What seems to have happened is that one of them behaved badly and got her face slapped as a consequence. There doesn’t seem to be anything else here. Just my $0.02.
Quite the rack on that gal. No bra, nice naturals.
You can watch “Karen’s” all day long on ticktock nothing new here

I don’t see where she’s a Maga either FWIW being a MAGA has nothing to do with bad behavior if you wanna see bad behavior just turn on your TV to CNN or MSNBC and you’ll see all the bad behavior you want!

Tiffany Cross
Joy Reid

That’s bad disgusting Behavior
  • Tiny
  • 11-20-2022, 10:27 PM
This doesn't have much to do with politics. But like Jackie says, the tatas on that girl who's doing the slapping are nice. I bet she'd be a tiger in bed!

If you like this kind of thing Tigbitties you need to do like me. Sit back on the couch with a six pack and a jumbo pack of bon bons and watch Jerry Springer reruns. Great way to spend a Saturday night!
Karen clue #1. She was a racist crazy biotch.
Karen clue #2. She ran like a little biotch after the hott American kicked her ass.
She was mega all the way. Fun to watch all the karens.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2022, 10:45 AM
Barelycorn...I'd reread pist 3 and 4 were I you!
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2022, 10:48 AM
Come on now folks....It was a MARA (MakeAmericaRacistAgain)girl that got slapped!
I don't care where either are from, the fact that old Karen thought she could verbally assault and then physically put her hands on a lil firecracker like that, was very unaware and obtuse on her part.

A slap heard round the interwebs, and while she is acting like a typical " go back to your country" idiot, she got what was coming to her.

Immigrants are what made this country great from the get-go. I understand the need for legalization and enforcement, but this lady think that she was going to do it at the local Wawa or 7-Eleven was just a bad choice.
Come on now folks....It was a MARA (MakeAmericaRacistAgain)girl that got slapped! Originally Posted by WTF

Make America Hate Again
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2022, 03:44 PM
Make America Hate Again Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Again?...Some of our fellow posters have never stopped!