Betrayed by Obama

This same line could be written about Obamacare, Benghazi, or so many things that are Obama. This time it is about Iran, their nuclear program, and Israel. For all of the bluster from Hillary, Kerry, Biden, and Barry himself it would seem that parts of the sanctions were lifted without telling the American people, the UN, or the people of the world. The current promise to lift sanctions is a way to, once again, cover his ass for things he did previously. Obama has betrayed our ally in the Middle East to Muslim terrorists and soon they will be Muslim terrorists with nukes. Thanks to our feckless commander in training pants.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...n-d-tente.html

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/world...ran_11-07.html
The litany of failures coming from Obama is truly astounding; I find it impossible to believe that the American public still stands behind anything this guy does or says !
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 10:01 AM
The second round of talks in Geneva followed promising sessions just three weeks ago. American officials have now floated possible terms. If Iran suspends nuclear activity for six months and actually reverses part of its program, then crippling economic sanctions could be eased.

damn boy, as much as you live in a world based on conjecture, you should fully understand "possible"

grading all those coloring books getting to you?

I rate the title of the thread BULLSHIT.
At least nobody will be madder than Obama when Iran detonates its first nuclear bomb.
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 11:16 AM
At least nobody will be madder than Obama when Iran detonates its first nuclear bomb. Originally Posted by filbone

NEWS FLASH

neither Iran or any other third world country wants to suffer the consequences of starting a nuclear war. They cant afford the repercussions. Two hours after they launch their first missile the entire country becomes a sheet of molten glass..

too bad simpletons can't understand international military negotiations.

At least nobody will be madder than Obama when Iran detonates its first nuclear bomb. Originally Posted by filbone
You really don't understand the religion of Iran do you? They believe that if a nuclear war was started that the 13th Iman will show up and they will win. Unlike the former Soviet Union, they win even if they start a general nuclear war. They don't care how things end.
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 12:00 PM
You really don't understand the religion of Iran do you? They believe that if a nuclear war was started that the 13th Iman will show up and they will win. Unlike the former Soviet Union, they win even if they start a general nuclear war. They don't care how things end. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
you really don't understand international military negotiations do you?
Dammit, CJ . . be nice! There's a lot he doesn't understand (or is even willing to consider).

Facts are so damn irritating!
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Dammit, CJ . . be nice! There's a lot he doesn't understand (or is even willing to consider).

Facts are so damn irritating! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer

I tried once M20, its not possible for me to be nice to total idiots
The litany of failures coming from Obama is truly astounding; I find it impossible to believe that the American public still stands behind anything this guy does or says ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah, it's because your ridiculous bleating about this supposed "litany of failures" is a blatant fabrication that only loonies like you propound and accept.

Does that help you understand it, dumbfuck?
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 01:39 PM
You really don't understand the religion of Iran do you? They believe that if a nuclear war was started that the 13th Iman will show up and they will win. Unlike the former Soviet Union, they win even if they start a general nuclear war. They don't care how things end. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Dribble like this is what the United States government is paying $400 bucks a month for folks. I ask you: Is it money well spent? I'd have to vote no.
We all appreciate your deep insights into the Persian psyche Professor. But, as usual, you are a fucking idiot.

I have no doubt that there is some small percentage of the Iranian population that believes as you state. The vast majority of Iranians however, including the military, do not believe that the 13th Imam will show up and help them win. They've witnessed the destruction of the Iraqi Army by the United States of America. They know well that if they fuck with the bull, they're gonna get the horns. As a result, they will stay in their place. They'll make noise, they'll rattle the saber every know and then....but, when push comes to shove, they know that we could squash them like a bug if they decide they want to throw hands with us.
  • BJerk
  • 11-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Dribble like this is what the United States government is paying $400 bucks a month for folks. I ask you: Is it money well spent? I'd have to vote no. Originally Posted by WTF
He earned it for his service, not his opinions. He fought for the right to state his opinions. I disagree with many of his opinions. $400 per month is darn low, you ask me.
We all appreciate your deep insights into the Persian psyche Professor. But, as usual, you are a fucking idiot.

I have no doubt that there is some small percentage of the Iranian population that believes as you state. The vast majority of Iranians however, including the military, do not believe that the 13th Imam will show up and help them win. They've witnessed the destruction of the Iraqi Army by the United States of America. They know well that if they fuck with the bull, they're gonna get the horns. As a result, they will stay in their place. They'll make noise, they'll rattle the saber every know and then....but, when push comes to shove, they know that we could squash them like a bug if they decide they want to throw hands with us. Originally Posted by timpage
It doesn't take a majority that believe it as long as those in power believe it and they do. Or do you think that the majority of Germans wanted to go to war with the world?