Clinton, Senate Dems Turn On Obama And Put Him On 72 Hours Notice

Seems nobody but the faithful here believes in Obama or Obamacare anymore. Clinton tells him to honor his lies and the Senate Dems put him on 72 hour notice to fix it, or they are going to side with Tea Party and amend it themselves. The Dems now embracing ol Teddy Cruz on Obamacare, betcha thought that would never happen

"I personally believe, even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got," Clinton told the magazine."

Chop Chop Mr. Prez

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9AC01220131113
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Seems nobody but the faithful here believes in Obama or Obamacare anymore. Clinton tells him to honor his lies and the Senate Dems put him on 72 hour notice to fix it, or they are going to side with Tea Party and amend it themselves. The Dems now embracing ol Teddy Cruz on Obamacare, betcha thought that would never happen

"I personally believe, even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got," Clinton told the magazine."

Chop Chop Mr. Prez

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9AC01220131113 Originally Posted by nwarounder

where in the article does it mention the Tea Party ... or where did you read the Tea Party wanted to fix AHCA? Fix as in defund it ?
Clinton told Obama he needs to go...

Sweet Jesus... or was it James Carville..
Its going to need more than a tweak. The train wreck is in full motion and simply not throwing another log on the boiler fire doesn't make any difference.

Bill just wants to minimize the damage to Hillary's 2016 campaign.
where in the article does it mention the Tea Party ... or where did you read the Tea Party wanted to fix AHCA? Fix as in defund it ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Keep up, the Tea Party first started saying it over three years ago and have continued to present, only now have the Dems joined in and put Odumbo on notice.
SNICK

that's really not what the story said, did it, hospital shill?
SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Must suck when that's the only thing left to say
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Keep up, the Tea Party first started saying it over three years ago and have continued to present, only now have the Dems joined in and put Odumbo on notice. Originally Posted by nwarounder

oh, so you threw in the TP for extra drama ... got it.

you keep up ...the crazy bastards don't want to "fix" anything concerned with AHCA
oh, so you threw in the TP for extra drama ... got it.

you keep up ...the crazy bastards don't want to "fix" anything concerned with AHCA Originally Posted by CJ7
In all fairness, it seems like only the Dems up for election in 2014 are joining ranks with the repubs and the Tea Partiers.
SNICK

that's really not what the story said, did it, hospital shill? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Forgot to link the article about the Dems joining ranks. Actually, there are way too many to link, but you can read up

http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election...able-care-act/
In all fairness, it seems like only the Dems up for election in 2014 are joining ranks with the repubs and the Tea Partiers. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Yeah, they'll be lining up shoulder to shoulder with the same fuckers the TP are trying to kick out.

amazing how everything turns the TP's way in a matter of days.

Pipe dreams... And yes, YOU continue to lie. fortunately you've got a choir of dipshits in front of your pulpit.

But you've proven yourself as a promoter of falsehood.
Yeah, they'll be lining up shoulder to shoulder with the same fuckers the TP are trying to kick out.

amazing how everything turns the TP's way in a matter of days.

Pipe dreams... And yes, YOU continue to lie. fortunately you've got a choir of dipshits in front of your pulpit.

But you've proven yourself as a promoter of falsehood. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea, it's been me lying about Obamacare and the consequences. Nothing I have been saying has come true.

You and your highness are the one's that have been telling the truth.
"If you like your insurance, you can keep it, period."

You are a good little sheeple, I will give you that
Democrat Pea Party... LOL ...Cruz ain't got the time of day for these retards...LOL
Clinton told Obama he needs to go...

Sweet Jesus... or was it James Carville.. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That one is good. But after 72 hours if something doesn't happen them liberals might be whistling this one, lol.

http://youtu.be/IQqWoE3Qt5A
Yea, it's been me lying about Obamacare and the consequences. Nothing I have been saying has come true.

You and your highness are the one's that have been telling the truth.
"If you like your insurance, you can keep it, period."

You are a good little sheeple, I will give you that Originally Posted by nwarounder
So are you going to go on the record, as you did in your headline, saying Clinton and the senate Dems put Obama on 72 hour notice.

perhaps you can link to that part of the story's transcript just to defend any challenges to your efficacy.

I know you will.

Or get called out for the lying sack of monkeyshit you are.

BTW --'it's a formality, you lying sack of monkeyshit.! .butmtry to defend your lies.