Busty Bridgette

hello all, was wondering about this gal? Looking for some huge tits, seems she's been around for a while, has some good reviews recently but seems that she hasn't updated her pics in a long time, so ya never know. Anyone know if she looks better/worse/just as good? Ya never wanna ask providers for newer pics, didn't know if anyone out there knew where she might have posted any new ones. Thanks for any intel!
Link?
Anybody?
hello all, was wondering about this gal? Looking for some huge tits, seems she's been around for a while, has some good reviews recently but seems that she hasn't updated her pics in a long time, so ya never know. Anyone know if she looks better/worse/just as good? Ya never wanna ask providers for newer pics, didn't know if anyone out there knew where she might have posted any new ones. Thanks for any intel! Originally Posted by Cheechmychong
You realize you posted this in an area where the provider could read and reply to your post, right?
I'd fuck her
I'd fuck her Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Can I help?
Um no I didn't know that! Guess I don't have all the rules down. Sorry for any confusion!
just added her to my list!
Can I help? Originally Posted by corona
Indeed you may
I'd fuck her Originally Posted by BBW Katrina