NCNS with Lily of BP Fort Worth

So I find out early this morning I don't have to drive out of town for work. Think, this is a good time to troll to web for a little fun. I'm a mid morning - early afternoon kinda guy, so I was looking for someone available during the middle of the day.

Got a hit at 9:22am about coming now. Responded that it would take about 1 hour for me to get to the incall. Waited for a response.....nuthin'. Sent a couple more emails, again, nuthin'. Saw a ad on BP (yeah, I know, but I've had some luck with a couple of older providers from BP) so I started searching on the phone number.

http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...-door/25427135

Found some really good reviews here on eccie and thought, ok, I'll send a text.

http://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=22461

Got a quick response that she would have her 1st open appointment at 12:45. I'm all over it. Ask what I need to do to make it happen. Given the donation info. Said yes and where am I going. She sent a text with hotel name and cross street in west Ft. Worth. Asked for the address to plug into my gps, no response. Found it on googlemaps and headed out. Running late because I had to look it the area online. Halfway there sent a text to let her know I'm running 10 minutes late. See she has sent a text with the address, COOL. Get to the location, stop at the corner store across the street and text I'm there.

A few minutes later I make a call, since I didn't get a response to the text. 3 rings then to VM. VM is full and won't take messages. Ok, this is turning sour. Get the text with the rm #. I'm good to go. Get another text asking about ethnicity. In my first text to ask if she was available I state age and race...AA. Response "I don't see AA". Ok, I let her know I put it in the 1st text and start to leave.

Another text, she's sorry, and to come on up, but be discreet. This is first and foremost with me, so no problem. I had driven away, but turned around to go back. I've driven from DT Dallas to west Ft. Worth, I'll try to make it work.

Another text, "My husband just walked in the door". REALLY! My next text is "Bye". Then I get "Got to cancel". Ya think? Maybe I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm sure glad I was LATE! Never been in a position like that before, and don't want to be in the future.

I see a lot of positive reviews for Lily, but not confirming her race limitations until I've driven across town, then finding out she has a husband is a huge red flag for me.

Hope this helps someone else out.
Lily is a good chick man. Sorry it didn't work out for you. She's a little paranoid until she knows you. I havent been able to see her since she left the house. Hopefully she is in a good place....
Hmmm...no AA when hubby is around I guess? Or was the request to be discreet based on you being AA? Either way...too much trouble! Bummer you wasted your time.
Hey AH, I get spooked easy too. We play with fire in this hobby, so I understand her concerns. I'm more than willing to provide what ever a provider needs to feel comfortable (Misty Dawn, put me thru a lot to see her). But the whole "my husband just showed up" creeps me out. That could have ended very, very badly.
Hmmm...no AA when hubby is around I guess? Or was the request to be discreet based on you being AA? Either way...too much trouble! Bummer you wasted your time. Originally Posted by NTXReggie
Don't know what her experience with AA in the past has been. Every provider I've been with has agreed to see me again. I agree with you about the amount of trouble. I don't do drama!!!! I read all ads and look for anything that hints at not seeing AA. Won't waste my time.