NCNS - Spicy Lacey Could Care Less About Keeping Appointments

Booked the greatest newbie on earth, Spicy Lacey, the 19 year-old uber vixen from Nirvana, for a 7 p.m. 1 hour at a 5-star luxury hotel tonight--$500 for full menu. She confirmed. Waited. Waited. Crickets. Nothing happened. Lonely. Waiting... No call. No text. No sorry. Just...

No Call/No Show.

I told my friends in backchannel I doubted I was even texting her--think I had the pleasure of communicating with her text-jockey/managment and couldn't get through to the great Ms. Lacey.

https://www.preferred411.com/p195223

I hope whoever influences Ms. Spicy Lacey will let her know that at $500/hour some of us expect excellent TCB.

Maybe I'll get to read a review of Spicey Lacey's activities tonight--at least I can read about her incredible beauty and lucious body and how her skills are worth $500.

Not.

On to better things now. Calling my backup plan. Good to have one when you spend as much as I did on a hotel room with a view of downtown.
So sorry,, I guess she decided to fuck other 8 dicks...and you were the backup...lol
Hmm.. just checked, BGG has not been on ECCIE for over 2 hours.. hopefully plan B is rocking with him, enjoying the view of Downtown.
Hmm.. just checked, BGG has not been on ECCIE for over 2 hours.. hopefully plan B is rocking with him, enjoying the view of Downtown. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I hope so too. He is a class act dude. I hope his plan B gal is rocking his world, put that 5 star hotel to good use.
Gotta admit, not a big fan of BGG, just as I know he's not a fan of mine, but dadgummit, I hate that yet another indie business owner (or so she claims) is not taking care of her biz. Thanks for that Spicey Lacey!! I appreciate you putting another blight on the indies..... If ya book with her guys.....ur idiots and it's your own fault, so don't whine. If you're a thrill seeker and just wanna see if you get in or manage to create your own drama, go for it, but don't expect any pity from the rest of us. Spicey Lacey is now on a proven list of being unreliable.

Treat yourself to a reliable sexy business owner, fellas.... and trust one of those will rock your world. They also come in all ages, colors, and sizes. Do your homework, cause it's every bit as much your responsibility to ensure your "special friend" has a GREAT time! LOL Stop letting the little fella down by allowing him to do ALL the THINKING! GEEZ. The proven ladies understand your silly little friend, and ya just never know what an established business woman will do to rock your world!

Hobby smart folks....it'll ensure everyone has a great time! That does not mean double book with ladies....sigh. LOL
I hope so too. He is a class act dude. I hope his plan B gal is rocking his world, put that 5 star hotel to good use. Originally Posted by pairofhearts33
Thanks, my old school ASPD monger. We remember the old days. Yeah, my backup plan was a super hot MILF. Email me, got some 411.

Hmm.. just checked, BGG has not been on ECCIE for over 2 hours.. hopefully plan B is rocking with him, enjoying the view of Downtown. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, her TCB was spot on and I enjoyed multiple hours for $$. This SA site requires more work, but I'm slowly building a list of newbie and part-time providers over there offering multiple hours of fun for the same price as 1 hour here (or less) and I will share it with you brother.

So sorry,, I guess she decided to fuck other 8 dicks...and you were the backup...lol Originally Posted by eng
LOL

From her P411 account:
$350 limited xxxxx $500 xxxxx USD
What in the world does that mean? "I can charge you whatever the hell I feel like"?
SMH
From her P411 account:
$350 limited xxxxx $500 xxxxx USD
What in the world does that mean? "I can charge you whatever the hell I feel like"?
SMH Originally Posted by mark77070
She probably got a beginner pimp or pimp wannabe that doesn't know what he is doing... Except for collecting money..
or she just has bad organization or typing skill but just want money (350 or 500)..
She probably got a beginner pimp or pimp wannabe that doesn't know what he is doing... Except for collecting money..
or she just has bad organization or typing skill but just want money (350 or 500).. Originally Posted by eng
Poor dear. So many here willing to run her business for her, doesn't even realize she doesn't need a pimp. I kid! I kid! Sorta.....
So sorry,, I guess she decided to fuck other 8 dicks...and you were the backup...lol Originally Posted by eng
What a dickhead thing to say!!!! Who do you think you are ?? Please go away, far far away.