‘He Has Delivered for New York’: Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response

GOV Goombah praises Evil Lord Trump!

Say it ain't so!!!

BAHHAAHAAAAAAAAA

‘He Has Delivered for New York’: Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/poli...ponse/2371465/

Andrew Cuomo went on The Howard Stern Show and had unexpected kind words for his frequent sparring partner

Published April 13, 2020 • Updated on April 13, 2020 at 10:46 pm

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is never shy to point out that President Donald Trump attacks him more than any other governor in America.

But on Monday, Cuomo took to an unlikely venue -- The Howard Stern Show -- to offer genuine praise for the president's response to the coronavirus in his home state.

"He has delivered for New York. He has," Cuomo said of Trump, in response to a question from Stern about whether the president has really done anything of consequence to help.

"By and large it has worked," Cuomo said of the relationship.

He cited, as he has before, the sending of the Navy ship USNS Comfort and the construction of a military field hospital at the Javits Center as examples of the president responding quickly to the state's needs.

He also, surprisingly, noted the president has even had a kind word for his brother Chris Cuomo - the CNN anchor who has himself been battling COVID-19. Stern asked the governor if he thought Trump was secretly pleased to see his brother get sick - and the governor firmly denied it.

"The president always makes a point of saying to me 'How is Chris, is he doing OK,' and that's not in his usual character, we're not chit-chatty on the phone," he told Stern.
Stern great man knows and loved what Howard said here!....LOL

Trump and Cuomo Put Aside Disputes During White House Meeting

After alternating praise and quarrels for weeks, President Trump and Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York had what the governor called “a good conversation” over testing and aid to states and localities.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/u...o-meeting.html

WASHINGTON — President Trump and Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, two New Yorkers who have alternately praised and quarreled with each other during the coronavirus pandemic that has ravaged their mutual home state, met in person on Tuesday to try to resolve differences over testing and financial relief.

After weeks of talking by telephone and through the news media, Mr. Cuomo traveled to Washington to sit down with the president at the White House and press for more federal assistance to expand testing for the virus and to help financially devastated state and local governments.

Mr. Cuomo afterward called it “a very good conversation,” playing down the sporadic disputes between the two men.

“The president is communicative about his feelings, and I’m communicative about what I think,” Mr. Cuomo said on MSNBC. “But look, I think for the president and for myself, this is not about — this is not about anyone’s emotions, about anyone else. I mean, who cares, right? What I feel, what he feels. We have a tremendous job that we have to get done and put everything else aside and do the job. And that was the tone of the conversation, was very functional and effective.”
Gov Cuomo speaks very well!
Too bad tRump can't

Gov Cuomo speaks very well!
Too bad tRump can't

Originally Posted by Zollner

you need to learn from your mistakes. yous is making this too easy.

Fauci is a Big Pharma faggot. take his "Bill Gates Death Vaccine" at yous own risk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueLuuewfG60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dLAVckBnrI

BAHHAHAHAAAAA
Fauci is a Big Pharma faggot. take his "Bill Gates Death Vaccine" at yous own risk Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In other words tRumps turds are pissed their hand picked pickle sucker didn't get in!!! ....LMAO
In other words tRumps turds are pissed their hand picked pickle sucker didn't get in!!! ....LMAO Originally Posted by Zollner

in other words .. NO

Fauci is a dirty dog who sucks the Big Pharma cock. butt feel free to believe anything he says. we'll send flowers to your grave side service
you need to learn from your mistakes. yous is making this too easy.

Fauci is a Big Pharma faggot. take his "Bill Gates Death Vaccine" at yous own risk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueLuuewfG60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dLAVckBnrI

BAHHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Well! the powers that be at YouBoob seem to be censoring anything that goes against the Big Pharma agenda.

let's see how long this video stays online?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkOe05tSSsQ

the Dr. she refers to is Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/06/nyc-do...-are-too-high/

NYC doctor says high ventilator settings damage coronavirus patients’ lungs

A Brooklyn doctor is warning that critically ill coronavirus patients are being inadvertently harmed by the very same breathing machines being used to keep them alive.

In a video posted on YouTube, Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, an emergency medicine physician at Maimonides Medical Center, said that “we are putting breathing tubes in people and putting them on ventilators and dialing up the pressure to open up their lungs.”

“I’ve talked to doctors all around the country and it is becoming increasingly clear that the pressure we’re providing may be hurting their lungs, that it is highly likely that the high pressures we’re using are damaging the lungs of the patients we are putting the breathing tubes in,” he said in a two-minute video he posted Wednesday.

Kyle-Sidell, who’s board-certified in emergency medicine, didn’t return a message from The Post, but he told WebMd’s Medscape website that his beliefs led him to “step down from my position in the ICU.”

“We ran into an impasse where I could not morally, in a patient-doctor relationship, I could not continue the current protocols which again, are the protocols at the top hospitals in the country,” he said in a video interview posted Monday.

“So now I’m back in the ER where we are setting up slightly different ventilation strategies.”

In his Wednesday YouTube video, Kyle-Sidell described the situation involving the ventilator settings as “not our fault.”

“We didn’t know. This is how we treat ARDS [acute respiratory distress syndrome]. This is how we’ve treated it for the last 20 years,” he said in the video.

But Kyle-Sidell insisted that “we need to change those protocols” and cautioned that “the time for us to change them is rapidly diminishing.”

“COVID-positive patients need oxygen. They do not need pressure,” he said.

“They will need ventilators — but they must be programmed differently.”

In another video posted Sunday, Kyle-Sidell described COVID-19 as “a disease that does not make sense to us — a disease for which our usual treatment does not work.”

“Some are questioning whether this is a lung disease causing blood problems or a blood disease causing lung problems,” he said.

“I don’t know what it is, but I know that I have never seen it before. People are dying of a disease we don’t understand, thousand of people, old and young, and yes, there are young people dying.”

Kyle-Sidell has also said that “COVID-19 lung disease, as far as I can see, is not a pneumonia” but seems to be “some kind of viral-induced disease most resembling high altitude sickness.”

“It is as if tens of thousands of my fellow New Yorkers are on a plane at 30,000 feet and the cabin pressure is slowly being let out,” he said in a video posted Tuesday.

“These patients are slowly being starved of oxygen … and while they look like patients absolutely on the brink of death, they do not look like patients dying of pneumonia.”

James Cai, a physician assistant who was New Jersey’s first coronavirus patient, told The Post that he agreed with Kyle-Sidell’s observations and conclusions, based on his own experience in beating the deadly disease.

“It all makes sense why experts in China told me to use oxygen to sleep no matter what and use it whenever I needed during the day,” he said via text message.

“We need all the researchers to take very close to this disease and don’t just follow the paradigm of how to treat PNA[pneumonia]/ARDS.”

Cai noted that the “muscle of the lung in ARDS patient doesn’t work properly but muscle in COVID-19 patient works just fine. So [a] ventilator is actually doing more harm to [the] lung when it happens.”

“It is a new disease and none of the American doctors have encountered it in their lives, not in textbook and they are figuring things out by experience!” he added.

“They really need help because thousands of thousands [of] Americans’ lives are on the line!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elgct0nOcKY
in other words .. NO

Fauci is a dirty dog who sucks the Big Pharma cock. butt feel free to believe anything he says. we'll send flowers to your grave side service Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Come on Kid, tRumps turds TRUMP all that in Spades FFS!!!

Dotard Don's whole administration is the WORST in ALL US History!!!

Just keep drinking....

Come on Kid, tRumps turds TRUMP all that in Spades FFS!!!

Dotard Don's whole administration is the WORST in ALL US History!!! Originally Posted by Zollner

if yous say so

Yup, History is NOT your strong suite!

Yup, History is NOT your strong suite!

Originally Posted by Zollner

George Conway was a nobody before Trump got elected. he's still a nobody
George Conway was a nobody before Trump got elected. he's still a nobody Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But he has more brains than all the tRump turd twirlers....LOL
But he has more brains than all the tRump turd twirlers....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner

if yous say so