Good for Applie - Enhance Encryption on iPhones

The Apple iOS 8 will include encryption that prevents even Apple from accessing what is on a person's e-Phone - even with a valid police warrant:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...92f_story.html

Of course, it doesn't protect data that is NOT in the iPhone. Data that is stored in a cloud service or elsewhere on the Internet can still be accessed.

But, so long as you don't sync the phone with a remote server, you have enhanced protection.
Will this feature be an add on that users have to pay for ?

BTW, is E Phone something different from the I phone ?
  • WTF
  • 09-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Will this feature be an add on that users have to pay for ?
e ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No...but the bad news is most people want to have info on their phone backed up.
No...but the bad news is most people want to have info on their phone backed up. Originally Posted by WTF
Even people in the country illegally building houses for rich assholes?
Seems like Big Data could find a group of them, track them down, deport them, and force the asshole contractor to hire taxpaying Americans who are currently receiving unemployment benefits.
  • WTF
  • 09-18-2014, 10:32 AM
Even people in the country illegally building houses for rich assholes?
Seems like Big Data could find a group of them, track them down, deport them, and force the asshole contractor to hire taxpaying Americans who are currently receiving unemployment benefits. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Capitalism at its finest!

Lower labor cost and maximize investors profit!

You sound like a Union Guy JL...

Capitalism at its finest!

Lower labor cost and maximize investors profit! Originally Posted by WTF
Dump the costs of education and healthcare of illegals on society while pocketing the profits.

Privatize the profits while socializing the costs.

After the middle class is destroyed, who is going to buy those houses?
how do you like themapples...
My son talked me into getting an android phone. I want my iPhone back! At least with the iPhone I can have some control over what's accessible.