What are your Favorite Dallas Events

Just wondering what are the best yearly Dallas events?
Post moved to this private thread:

REMOVED BY STAFF...please respect the posters decision to edit their post. surfindick

The issue they had was posted in the public section in the review..LeeMarquee is well respected and has not broken any rules...
I am wondering why you had access to a negative review and what that same ECCIE staff is doing about that intrusion. I only wrote my first review the other day after being assured providers and agencies are not permitted access to the details of a review.

If this is not the case, I am very sorry that I trusted people here and broke my personal rule about writing reviews on a public board. Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy
POST MOVED TO PRIVATE THREAD
Surfindick answered your question. Anyone has access to the public portions of the reviews. If you want to see what that would enable simply go to the review forum without logging into the site.

Are you claiming they have access to the ROS portion of the review?
WETWORK DADDY.....THERE WAS NO COVER UP NOR WAS THERE ANY LEAK OF PRIVATE INFORMATION IN THE REVIEW.....DID YOU NOT READ THE PART OF MY POST THAT SAID THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE PUBLIC PART OF THE REVIEW????????? THE RULES APPLY TO EVERYONE INCLUDING AGENCIES.
I have printed off a hard copy of the original thread, and the moderation you engaged in. I am mailing it to the board owner via%20Registered US Mail and we will let him decide this matter.

In the meantime, I for one will not be writing any more reviews on this board until this matter is clarified. Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy
save your self the postage...send a scanned copy to owner@eccie.net
Sigh.....I wish I understood what this was all about. No....perhaps it's best I don't!
Sounds fine...if something happens to your copy let me know as we have one in our archives...we NEVER edit anything without keeping a copy.
Sigh.....I wish I understood what this was all about. No....perhaps it's best I don't! Originally Posted by txcwby6
you have no idea how true that statement is.
Wetwork,

WTF are you talking about? Which negative review? You don't have one, unless you formatted in wrong and it wasn't a review.