first time advice

So I have been thinking about my first dabble into this hobby for quite some time. Figured now is as good a time as any to give it a shot. Have a few questions to ask all of you experienced people and hoping by posting it in the coed section I'll get some input from the women as well.

First, if you had just one chance at this, what provider would you choose?

Second, its always been a fantasy to have 2 women, so lately I've been thinking why not fulfill that one at the same time. Anyone have experience with this? How did it go?

Finally, I have been looking quite a bit at posts and my only fear is getting ripped on the time. Is the hour long enough? Do most providers allow for the full time?

Thanks for any input you can give me, I want to make the most of the first time.
If this is your first entry into the hobby (aren't puns awful?) then you don't have provider references, which will greatly limit your options. And personal tastes vary so much that it's hard to make recommendations. The best bet is to check reviews and select a few providers who fit your wants, then see if any of them will see you without references; joining a screening service can help there. Is one hour enough? Depends on what you want. Will you get the full time? If you go with a reputable provider, almost certainly yes. Two women at once on your first time? Good luck with that. Oh, and please bear in mind that everything on this board is the ravings of a group of delusional pathological liars. Especially anything I say.

Happy hobbying!
Welcome to the board. Gryphon is right time isn't a issuse with any good provider. Do your research, read the reviews and forums. Then you might want to go here(http://preferred411.com) and join. It's well worth the money IMHO, you will find a number of lady's that post here. And kept in mind that no matter how good the first time is. It's even better the tenth time or beyond LOL. I look forward to your first review.
Thanks guys. Will definitely check out the site and get registered. Not being able to read "the rest of the story" on here leaves a bit to be desired in terms of understanding the review, but I assume on p411 there is a lot more detail.

Definitely looking forward to it and will post a review once I make up my mind.
I bought a Blackberry in San Antonio - it wasn't long before the thing was fully crispy. Had to chuck it out.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Sorry wrong thread - please ignore the previous post!

Kisses,

- Jackie
I bought a Blackberry in San Antonio - it wasn't long before the thing was fully crispy. Had to chuck it out. Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
What's the second verse to this country western song?