Masturbation-When And How Did You Start?

I'd say I was around 10-12 yo. Started with the lingerie section of the Sears and Penny's catalogs. When I got a TV in my room, it was Rachel, Angie Dickinson, Ann Margaret, etc in movies on late night TV. If we had had the internet back then I'd still be in my room with chapped hands.

If I were on Seinfeld I'd be the first one out. Would take about a day or less. LOL.

I'm betting the guys will be more reluctant to give details than the ladies.
First time I remember getting wood I was five years old. I had fallen asleep on the floor and woke up to see Bo Derek running on the beach in "10"..well that did something to me lol. First time I ever fired off I was 12. Thought that I broke something, so I called my friend, he told me what it was and you couldnt get my ass out of the bathroom after that.
I'd say I was around 10-12 yo. Started with the lingerie section of the Sears and Penny's catalogs. When I got a TV in my room, it was Rachel, Angie Dickinson, Ann Margaret, etc in movies on late night TV.
Originally Posted by Muffrider
I never needed help at that age, although the Sears catalog did go a long way, all I needed to do was close my eyes. First time I had an orgasm scared the crap out of me, I honestly thought I'd broken something. I got over it quickly though and started beating things so often it swelled up twice it's size. That really got me scared and I asked my dad to check things out. After putting two and two together I give him a lot of credit for not busting out laughing.
Sears Catalog and an Adam and Eve catalog I got hold of.

Then snuck out of bed at night to watch HBO...I would look at the guide to see which movies had nudity and when, would turn the TV on, stand two feet away from it, with a couch cushion leaned against me to block the light from the TV. After a half hour or so, there would be a 2 second nip slip. I remember one movie in particular though, called H.O.T.S.
I never needed help at that age, although the Sears catalog did go a long way, all I needed to do was close my eyes. First time I had an orgasm scared the crap out of me, I honestly thought I'd broken something. I got over it quickly though and started beating things so often it swelled up twice it's size. That really got me scared and I asked my dad to check things out. After putting two and two together I give him a lot of credit for not busting out laughing. Originally Posted by 6ULDV8
You are funny! I remember 2 stories that were pretty embarrassing too.
(1) When I just started growing boobs I had no clue about puberty. There were 2 knots on either side of my chest. I tell my mom, and she has to check me out which was weird. Then calls my dad in to do a check, which was even worse! They take me to the doctor, and he says I'm just growing breasts. I was mortified LOL
(2) Around that same age a girlfriend of mine & I were riding bikes, and she for some reason had a boy bike. She slipped off, and smashed her crotch on the bar. I had to run her home where he mom had to check her business out LOL. She was looking at me, and we were both like this is so weird LOL.
Well, I had older brothers who hooked me up with Penthouse mags. They laughed at me and told me not to get the pages "sticky". I had no idea what they meant....at the time!

Funny thing was, I remember a girl across the street used to like looking at them with me. We had an old "tree house" that wasn't in a tree, but had a spot we could stash stuff. We'd meet out there and look. We'd both get "itchy" down there. First we started scratching it through our shorts. Didn't take long before we were checking each other out and doing mutual masturbation sessions almost daily. Wow. I miss that girl
OH. And we'd read the Penthouse FORUMS to each other! OMG!!!! We didn't even know what half that stuff was, but we were BOTH excited by them! They'd talk about threesomes and things and get us both excited. She hadn't even had sex yet and she was already talking about her 1st girl! I'd guess we were about 12ish. I don't remember exactly.
Funny thing was, I remember a girl across the street used to like looking at them with me. We had an old "tree house" that wasn't in a tree, but had a spot we could stash stuff. We'd meet out there and look. Originally Posted by Sens55
How fuc n funny. We had a field down the street that we'd dug a hole and covered it over with plywood. It was our "Fort". Someone was always bringing torn out naked pictures or magazines they'd ripped from their dads and stashin them there. Girl next door and I'd look at them all the time, then we'd play "Honey West" (lol, some of you'll remember the old detective series) and grope each other.
My first time was when I was a little over 13 years old. I had seen some older boys in the neighborhood having an circle jerk. A couple of weeks later, I was home alone. I when to the 3rd floor of the house I was living in at the time,to do the deed.LOL I will never forget how unique my first orgasm felt, or the mess LOL. As for visual aids. My mother was working at this photo finishing shop at the time. And had a collection of nude photographs, that people had unsuccessfully tried to have developed. That she was unware that my brothers and I knew about. That is until we took them to school....But that's another story LOL