Dr. James D Manning on Obama

Posted with prior authorization of ChicaChaser...

http://ourlighterside.com/2013/09/20...ning-on-obama/

Pay careful attention to the last 4 words....its only like 47 seconds long and I wouldnt listen to it at work!

Your thoughts if any?
I think he nailed it.
Got it right..............
  • CJ7
  • 12-17-2013, 09:35 AM
if you're a black man, James doesn't like you all that much.. another bible banging Baptist loudmouth .... until Obie showed up, he was best known for hammering Black men because they fucked white women ... racist?

you decide.

and of course there's this little pearl ...

In responding to a comment by Bill O'Reilly, a commentator on Fox News Channel, calling birther lawyer Orly Taitz a "nut", he and Taitz organized a protest outside Fox News headquarters in New York City in November 2009, which drew an estimated 15 to 20 attendees

James and Orly ?

if the guy isn't a racist, he's a fucking IDIOT at best.

he should fit right in with the board idiots here ... take whirlie and Bimbo for instance

adios.
a charge of racism without proof? Typical leftist drivel there CJ. Do something like point to some specific words (like I do) or post some video backing you up. Or you could respond to the video that is posted. That would be refreshing. I wonder....if we looked at the progress, or lack thereof, of the black community under democratic presidents I wonder what we would find. I know that the black community has suffered under Obama and if Obama had been more than half white there would be riots in the streets.
  • CJ7
  • 12-17-2013, 10:09 AM
a charge of racism without proof? Typical leftist drivel there CJ. Do something like point to some specific words (like I do) or post some video backing you up. Or you could respond to the video that is posted. That would be refreshing. I wonder....if we looked at the progress, or lack thereof, of the black community under democratic presidents I wonder what we would find. I know that the black community has suffered under Obama and if Obama had been more than half white there would be riots in the streets. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
see the question mark following racist ?

punctuation escapes you doesn't it teach?

oh my, there's two more of those funny looking squiggles after a comment.

my response to the video should have been fairly easy to fathom for anyone with an IQ over 70 ... then of course there's you.
Ummm, CJzero calling a black man a racist for speaking his mind? What would you expect from a stupid, obnoxious liberal. Drivel at its best.
  • CJ7
  • 12-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Ummm, CJzero calling a black man a racist for speaking his mind? What would you expect from a stupid, obnoxious liberal. Drivel at its best. Originally Posted by bambino

see? what did I just say ? James fits right in.

a charge of racism without proof? Typical leftist drivel there CJ. Do something like point to some specific words (like I do) or post some video backing you up. Or you could respond to the video that is posted. That would be refreshing. I wonder....if we looked at the progress, or lack thereof, of the black community under democratic presidents I wonder what we would find. I know that the black community has suffered under Obama and if Obama had been more than half white there would be riots in the streets. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Leave it to JDIdiot to start double strumming the old race banjo. (Though this was a straight on racist thread)

You fuckers just want permission and precedent to start calling POTUS a nigger. It's not like you haven't given him EVERYTHING else in terms of racial slurs. You have given him EVERYTHING in terms of disrespect. You've given him EVERYTHING in terms of your animosity.

And the nigger's still POTUS!

I hope our next president is acceptable to the angry white man's club...
Jim Brown begrudgingly gave Obama a C, he was leaning towards a D. I guess that makes him a racist. Ok, you tell him.
if you're a black man, James doesn't like you all that much.. another bible banging Baptist loudmouth .... until Obie showed up, he was best known for hammering Black men because they fucked white women ... racist?

you decide.

and of course there's this little pearl ...

In responding to a comment by Bill O'Reilly, a commentator on Fox News Channel, calling birther lawyer Orly Taitz a "nut", he and Taitz organized a protest outside Fox News headquarters in New York City in November 2009, which drew an estimated 15 to 20 attendees

James and Orly ?

if the guy isn't a racist, he's a fucking IDIOT at best.

he should fit right in with the board idiots here ... take whirlie and Bimbo for instance

adios. Originally Posted by CJ7
Why is he a Racist? Because he said " The Nigger Failed" . I don't think that's a racist comment it's just being realistic. Blacks can use racial slurs amongst each other. Don't make a big deal about it. If Rev. Manning was White, Hispanic or Asian then his comment might be Racist.
This isn't about Manning using the word nigger. It's about ECCIE members building a case for YOU calling President Obama a nigger here, GOOOB, and everybody else.

What, 'cocksucker' wasn't enough for y'all?
  • CJ7
  • 12-17-2013, 11:01 AM
Why is he a Racist? Because he said " The Nigger Failed" . I don't think that's a racist comment it's just being realistic. Blacks can use racial slurs amongst each other. Don't make a big deal about it. If Rev. Manning was White, Hispanic or Asian then his comment might be Racist. Originally Posted by acp5762

I never said he was a racist... EVER.

I said YOU DECIDE.

reading and comprehension isn't a strong suit for a select few.
This isn't about Manning using the word nigger. It's about ECCIE members building a case for YOU calling President Obama a nigger here, GOOOB, and everybody else.

What, 'cocksucker' wasn't enough for y'all? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No it wasn't. Black unemployment has gone up under Obama. Maybe that's it.
  • CJ7
  • 12-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Among other accusations, he called Obama's mother "white trash" for becoming pregnant by a black man out of wedlock,[13] an issue he discussed during a press conference at the National Press Club on December 8, 2008.[14]
It is common knowledge that African men, coming from the continent of Africa—especially for the first time—do diligently seek out white women to have sexual intercourse with. Generally the most noble of white society choose not to intercourse sexually with these men. So it's usually the trashier ones who make their determinations that they're going to have sex.

Racist?

Yea or Nay.