Lisa love

Hey guys can you tell me is Lisa love worth seeing ?? Please let me know cause I love her pics but they can be decieving..
Which Lisa Love? Link?
The rock star tattooed one..
I've seen her and had a great time, but it was several years ago. I can tell you that at the time all pics were accurate.
I saw Lisa 6 or 8 years ago, she looked just like her pics, but the session sucked. The incall apt was low rent, ghetto-ish in North Dallas inside the loop. We didn't connect at all, felt she faked it (I hate that), talked about personal drama (hate that too), name dropped about meeting hardcore music celebs (god I hate that), but it definitely could have been a YMMV thing, she was nice though.
Do not recommed atall, like post says, fakes it hurrys, belongs on backpage
  • zebra
  • 08-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Saw Lisa Love in 2003/2004 before she went wild with all of the tattoos and goth hair look. She was a blonde, going back and forth between Brunette & Blonde and was pimped but he stayed out of the lime light & out of her business. When we visited, N. Dallas inside 635 @ Greenville next to Outback, low rent weekly in call but the service was 100% balls to the wall, kinky freaky uninhibited high energy sex. Her reviews were off the charts at that time, she was in demand & her rate was $$ or less. i never paid more than $200.

I saw Lisa 1.5 yrs ago and wasn't anything like it was before. She had aged tremendously, her face & skin were - it's hard to describe it in words. She walked into the room and used a baby wipe on her pussy in front of me, it must have been a scented baby wipe cause it left a nasty repulsive taste. Just the taste alone turned me off instantly, I couldn't do anything, Johnson was limp as a noodle, a crane couldn't help it on a good day. I said to self, you just wasted 250 bones.
I don't know what she is like today, maybe she turned over a new leaf, I dunno.
If your referring about the tall tatted chic with Hugh tits, well I wasted my time with her, after 5 minutes of listening to her bad attitude I just left. The review would have been titled LISA LOVE HAS NONE!!!
I have seen her several times. Usually her 30 min regular. I hate after i give donation she leaves room for awhile. My first visit was actually my first ever, and i was like wtf she has been gone forever.We connected somewhat due to my area code. She grew up in the area. Her service is good, and once she gave me alot more due to it taking awhile. Otherwise its pretty much boom boom go...
She's been posting 4-5 ads a day on Backpage if that tells you anything. And she's been 35 for over 10 years now.