She Does AA guys for FREE!!! UM.. OK

Now this is funny… She does black guys for free.. O.. N btw she doesn't use protection.. Especially with Blacks!!. She must be disease infested and waging her own personal genocide on Black Men or have an Angry PIMP/BoyFriend

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ee-34/28749671

Looking to have some fun call Misty* AA guys welcome & FREE - 34
I luv black guys & always do them for free! White guys u have to pay because somebody has to pay our bills & I can't ask a black guy for money, they don't have any, so I just give them all they want then lie about it! If ur looking for a safe environment don't look here I never use protection especially with blacks! White guy prices:1hr=$200, 2hr=$350 My nigga BF needs money so call me 469-338-9815, 469-509-5373
This obviously someone posting that has a vendetta against her
Troll troll troll the boat, gently off the creek...
Another bogus, fake post on Backpage.
This obviously someone posting that has a vendetta against her Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
+1, very sad... http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ge-34/24623204
I've heard of providers saying 1 reason they don't see AA men Is b/c they are scared of backlash....But this is ridiculous.
Somebody's pimp is pissed off
  • zebra
  • 08-06-2014, 10:23 PM
+1

This obviously someone posting that has a vendetta against her Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I was gunna say she's awefully nice looking to be posting derogatory remarks like that. Man would you look at her MM's, they look like their hard as a rock!
I guess that's the modern day version of writing her number on the bathroom wall...
For a good time call _____.
Pimp Daddy is upset...
Pimp Daddy is upset... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Or someone who loves BP, hates AA, and always tries to haggle on pricing. I wonder who it could be...?
SOOOO MUCH HATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Rango: I see what you did there..
She isn't all that but she seemed eager to please n definitely didn't get this vibe from her
Rango: I see what you did there.. Originally Posted by txboi2013
I see it too.. but I didn't see it until you said you did..